• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice Defense Council of Mages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today the True Britannians lost the lands of Felucca for the first time in many ages. The Council of Mages led by traitorous former True Britannians carried out a good tactical plan and held through a tough True Britannian counter raid in the final hour.

Well done and well fought, I look forward to our next battle,

Lore Denin

P

Pyro

For those brave soles who risked there life’s and mostly gave there time, in order just capture the cities from the corrupt True Britannians, they shall be rewarded with horse breeders placed throughout the land, for their loyalty to the Council of Mages.

Your Commanding Lord,
Pyro

H

HaTeSpHeRe

Well i must say, We did have a good time. Lore and Tails kept us going all the way to the last second. Caine, he was being a pain in the ass, sneaking a thief in. I will say TB did a good job being Resilient. They kept coming back for more. But Alas, A new day has Dawned. The Council now controls towns. I look forward to the next defense.

Just one Last note: I or we or however you want to say it, were not traitorous, more like Freedom fighters, and liberators from the "Plague" sweeping through TB. Ahhhh Screw it, I need a beer.

:pint: :thumbup: :party: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pint: :thumbup:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:cheerleader: :danceb: :beer: :thumbsup: :dunce: :pint: :popcorn: :danceb:

OMG ITS A PARTY! YAY COM!

Oh yeah.. you guys are lucky I didnt have UOA working last night.. or I would fed you all dirt until u rage quit like the good ol days!

Anyways! YAY!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meahwhile, from his parents basement, Anthius beings to type;

Oh yeah.. you guys are lucky I didnt have UOA working last night.. or I would fed you all dirt until u rage quit like the good ol days!

Anyways! YAY

Upon completion he thinks to himself, oh Anthius Disius you've done it again. I'll show them them! As he begins to feel big from behind his computer he hears his mother call him from upstairs. The saga continues...

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meahwhile, from his parents basement, Anthius beings to type;

Anyways! YAY

Upon completion he thinks to himself, oh Anthius Disius you've done it again. I'll show them them! As he begins to feel big from behind his computer he hears his mother call him from upstairs. The saga continues...
lol.. Another pathetic (and inaccurate) post by a pathetic human being. Bere does it again. Neither humorous or creative..

:thumbup: You get thumbs up, for your dedication to being a **** bag! Congrats!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.. Another pathetic (and inaccurate) post by a pathetic human being. Bere does it again. Neither humorous or creative..

You get thumbs up, for your dedication to being a **** bag! Congrats!
I had originally posted what a loser you are, but now that I think about it someone as insignifacant as you just isn't worth my time.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had originally posted what a loser you are, but now that I think about it someone as insignifacant as you just isn't worth my time.
Then why did you take the time to make that post?

Stop sweating me Bere. Seriously.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Knock off the bickering... It does not belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.