• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next event invitation!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to invite everyone for the next event i will have.

At this moment i'm collecting yellow crystal to summon Harbingers.

At the event i will summon the Harbingers. Everyone who joins it will get his fair and equal share of the loot,gold and robes. They will be summoned all at a spot in Trammel. I already have a good idea where. :)

I currently have 6 crystals but will get alot more before the end of the Halloween event.

In the next days i hope to hear who wants to join and help to kill the Harbingers. Make sure you tell when and what time its best to do this. I realy would like to get as many people to join this. If needed we can do this in several days and at different times.

Everyone is Welcome ! :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would be the best template for this?

I honestly have no idea. I'm reading what i can about them. I'm expected the need of a tamer and a greater dragon. Maybe a bard with high discord and/or peace. Maybe a Samurai Paladin or Archer. Enough firepower to kill it. ;)

I won't mind if 5 tamers with greater dragon shows up, as long we get it done thats all that matters. :)

S

shulginist

What would be the best template for this?
I solo them with my tamer so if you have a tamer not so bad. Usually a death or two but I usually summon around wandering healers (not too close or they will provoke onto dragon).

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both my wife and I wil attend :)

She tamer/archer, me bard/tamer.

Anyday pat 20:30 Brussels time will do.

Cheers!

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Frarc,

I´d also love to join you.
Mostly online from 20:00 CET.

*waves*

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently i have 12 yellow crystals to play with.

First Crystal event will be held on friday 20th or saturday the 21th.