• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next CMA Auction, Saturday, Feb. 7 at 8 CST

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been a lot of questions as to when the next auction will be. Auction is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 7.

I am still requesting items be given to me by the Thursday prior as I won't be home on Friday. This also allows for making sure we have enough items for the auction.

As I get items a list will be provided.

Cheers

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AS we have had no items (but a lot of people said "we'll get you items this week" and haven't) we will not be having an auction tonight.

My suggestion for the future, if you're talking to me and you have items, give them to me then, because chances are you forget about getting them to me later.

Not sure if I'll reschedule or not for later in the month as my month is busy.

Cheers