• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newsletter

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

If anyone pays attention to the toontown bi-monthly newsletter the cryptogram is showing that new trolley games are coming this summer. As if anyone rides the trolley anymore.:thumbsup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yay for new stuff even if I'll never use it! (OK never is harsh, I'll at least try them out)

G

Granjell

My kids love to ride the trolley - that's their preferred way to get beans. They think fishing is boring!

L

Little Sadie

The UK newletter got that last month too. Wonder what they are going to be. I don't do trolley games but my daughter loves them. I do remember taking Erics advice to practice the cannon trolley game to prepare myself for the cj though.

T

tominator6578

im not very good at cannon game...btw, sadie, i think i saw Little Sadie Twinkleberry 1ce or 2ice...not sure tho.

L

Little Sadie

im not very good at cannon game...btw, sadie, i think i saw Little Sadie Twinkleberry 1ce or 2ice...not sure tho.
You could have. For the last year I played her all the time trying to max everything. I rarely play her now since I only need golf and fish. She got kind of boring. I only bring her out for battles if my other toons need merits, bux, and such. She was in Sundays vp for about 30 seconds before being booted. LOL! What toon do you play?

K

Kippy

WOO HOO!!! new trolley games!

Keep crashing and dieing in CEO but we have new trolley games!

Come on ppl, I think Toontown needs to fix what they already have before adding new stuff.

H

Holocog

OK how about instead of ceo, we could all go on the Trolley! *faints*

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Come on ppl, I think Toontown needs to fix what they already have before adding new stuff.
Maybe we are supposed to crash and die in the CEO now, a new added difficulty feature! They want you to utilize the constant CFO TU Marathons.
If you can escape the black screen of death, you WIN! :lol:
/sarcasm!

Yay for new trolley games! :thumbup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This could just be the optimist in me (hey stop laughing!), but I'm comfortable knowing they are still developing things and yet problems are being solved. Then again, anything looks good after watching TSO, for 6 years, not fix 6 year old problems, introduce buggy updates that never got fixed.

L

loadexfa

I can't say if Disney does this but I know other MMO's have two development teams. One for new content/features and one for bugs. That could explain what is happening here. If that's the case, it appears the new content team created more than their share of bugs this round keeping the bug team very busy. :)

Josh

F

Flippers

We already had new trolley games!

If they make new ones, will they get rid of tag? It would be nice.

Will they make more with cogs? Like tossing rings on pinheaded ones?

I havent gotten a newsletter since March. They promised me on the phone yesterday that they were sending out the two issues I missed.

T

tominator6578

on the membership form i said that i don't want the stuff...thank god :)