• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Zoo Taming Hour Winner!

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to Lady HRH Elizabeth [D_S], winner of last night's Zoo Taming Hour, with over 6000 points!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The prize is awarded based on a random number that Kat MacBroeden picks. The tamer that "hits" that number wins the prize.

WildStar

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HRH Liz

I must apologize, when I went back to the Zoo after taming hour was done Brytt was there and asked me about who got the prize. I told him I did. We talked awhile and I was asked how many points I had earned that night and I told him about 6000, really wasn’t sure. I did not realize that he thought the prize was awarded to the person that had the most points, which I know for a fact I did not turn in the most points that night. Again I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression to Brytt.

On a happier note. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the Silver Steed

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, WildStar, for setting me straight.

Just goes to show that I need to attend more of these. Even having it explained I'm still fuzzy on how it all works! I'll come down for next week's taming hour and see if I can get a better handle on it. :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how many times I've been there, but I still have no idea how the system works.

All I know is that it's a quiet and enjoyable way to spend the evening with fellow Baja citizens.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how many times I've been there, but I still have no idea how the system works.

All I know is that it's a quiet and enjoyable way to spend the evening with fellow Baja citizens.
so this is why you dont spend time with me anymore! *cries*