• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] WRR Presents "A Christmas Carol" ... (CS event)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated information ... time has changed for the play ... it is now set for 10pm ET (7pm PT ^ 9pm CT)

L

Lia

This is so cool! That is one of my all-time favorite stories! Looking forward to it!:popcorn:

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great production! I too love this story and what a great way to start off the holiday season. Thank you to all who had a hand in putting this together.

Happy Holidays – Schuyler

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved it and hope WRR will make this a tradition!

People missed out on a great thing last night!

I

Infiniti

Great story and pics WarderDragon. Whispering Rose Radio outdid themselves with their rendition of A Christmas Carol. It was great and so was the small crowd that attended, I had a great times. I hope they host more of these plays especially with the voice interpretations. :D

L

Luna du Selene

Another fabulous production by WRR! Had a great time watching, listening and of course, imbibing with friends ;)

WarderDragon, your *short summary* is spectacular; I loved the story within the story... excellent writing! :)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, you two! *Smiles*

I have to add, this is what is so great about Ultima Online. It is not the skill-based system, the sandbox content, or the player-run housing that makes this game so wonderful. It is the awesome community that we have been so blessed with; with groups like Whispering Rose Radio who are willing to put fourth the effort and create events like these for everyone to enjoy.

You just can't program that into a game.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just posted a short summary of last evenings festivities (along with a couple screenshots) on the Baja Shard Forums. Check it out here:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=114451
WarderDragon, I was unable to attend due to being out of town with family. With your permission I would like to add this to Stratics News on front page. I so wish I could have been there! Great Job WRR!

Hugs,
Airmid