• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Welcome to Stratics Forums on XenForo!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Stratics Forums on XenForo!

Discussion in 'Stratics Central Discussions' started by Syrus, Today at 5:41 AM.
Watch Thread Selected posts: 0
Go To First Unread

Syrus Director of Content
New
After over 30 hours of downtime for data migration, plugin installation, forum configuration, and search indexing, we are finally live on XenForo! Please have a look around and let us know if you have questions or see any bugs.

As a reminder, forum things were not migrated by the system. First, user albums were not transferred. We will be researching a new user album plugin. Meanwhile, user albums will continue to be accessible on OLD forums. Second, any locally-hosted signatures are not transferred. Instructions for adding your signature to the NEW forums are located here. Third, infraction histories are not transferred. We will reference and restore old histories on a case-by-case basis. Ideally, we will not have a need to review these histories and your shiny, new accounts will remain spotless. Finally, themes are not transferred. I have done my best to re-create the primary Stratics theme, UO Classic. I am trying to contract a developer to make two new, custom themes for us, but these are not yet complete. Also, we would be thrilled to review user or staff-submitted themes for inclusion in our repertoire of themes.

In the coming hours or days, we will be opening a support and bug report forum attached to Stratics Central. Also, we are working to re-open the old forums as read-only. Moreover, we will be bringing our smilies over from the old forums. Finally, I will continue to seek a developer to create a couple of custom themes for us and I will also install a couple of out-of-the-box themes to provide some variety.

Thank you for your patience throughout this process. I need sleep. G'night.

P.S. The style chooser is located at the bottom of every page:

I broke the fangs of the oppressor, and plucked the victim from his teeth.

CarpeDiem.IM: Art Gallery, Online Library, Media Repository, and More!