• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Weavers Wed!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amid the beauty of Justice Falls and small woodland creatures with names such as Love and Kisses, Lord DreamWeaver and Lady BowWeaver declared their love before a gathering of family and friends with EM Tashik officiating.

The ceremony was somewhat delayed and to pass the time we were treated to a song by Penderrin, a recitation by MageCruella and a game of trivia (with prizes!) by none other than the Groom himself.

As strains of sweet music filled the air, the wedding party finally proceeded to the grandly decorated gazebo. The tailor Armani had provided his finest work for the occasion and both bridesmaids and groomsmen were a breathtaking sight. The bride was certainly one of the prettiest I have ever seen in her "A Wedding Dress", and the blush on her cheeks was perfectly enhanced by her jewels.

After the ceremony all were invited to a reception atop a wonderfully decorated tower. Each guest was presented with a bag with gifts crafted by the couple and there was food and drink for all. EM Tashik attended and entertained everyone with a variety of disguises, tho I'm not sure the very large black cockroach which was eyeing the snow-white wedding cake was a welcomed incarnation!

Congratulations to Bow and Dream

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to the Grand Couple *walks off scribbling Bow Weavers name out of his black book*

D

Dakotawinds

On behalf of Bow and myself Great Job Dev. Also would like to thank everyone again for your patience and your wonderful gifts. But the greatest gift of all, is all of you. Not sure everyone saw our rings but the last part says it all.

Bow & Dreamweaver July 17, 2010 Legends Forever

love,
The Weavers

L

Lady Ash

Was an beautiful ceremony. Thank you for inviting me to share that day with you all:)