• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Warning at Castle Blackthorn!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While wandering the city of Britain, I noticed a new line of "Royal Guards" at the beginning of the bridge to Castle Blackthorn.

Approaching the castle, I felt a feeling of malice in the air that grew heavier with each step I took. No guards did I see at the entrance, nor any sign of life.

Now, not being one of the wisest of souls in the land (Partly I wager, due to the constant incidents with blackrock) I approached the Castles walls, noticing a shield on them.

Climbing a neaby tree, I was able to read the words on the shields curved surface.

"No Public Gatherings, Those who gather will be slain by the power of the Shadowlords"

I stared, blankly at first but quickly recovered into a more shocked state, at the warning. Could it be true that the Shadowlords truly hold power at Castle Blackthorn? And if it is so... Then where has Casca fled to? If he still yet lives that is.

Be wary citizens, for even as we witness manifestations of the Shadowlords again... It appears as if their true power is still within our lands after all.

Until next time!

~Va'lis.