• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] WarderDragon Reports Exciting Changes At Skara Brae Faire Grounds

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skara Brae Faire Grounds
Decorated
In Memory Of
The Best Shot In The Realm Tournaments

By WarderDragon
January 20th, 2009

Hail, my friends and fellow citizens!

It would seem that our event moderators have been paying close attention to our forums. I wandered into the Skara Brae Faire Grounds moments ago, only to discover they had been decorated by the event moderators. I suggest you go take a peek. *Smiles*

Many thanks, Seppo and Pallando!

- WarderDragon

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, a hearty thank you to EM's Seppo and Pallando for the tributes to our past!

And, thank you, WarderDragon for sharing this observation.

After I read this, I went over to the Faire Grounds and soon discovered WarderDragon had not taken screenshots of all the little tributes ... I'll leave those for you to discover for yourselves.

Meanwhile, I am wondering what other locations merit investigation.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you WarderDragon!! That is indeed wonderful!! And as Sara said. I wonder where else they have visited and added to... *runs off to look*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, everyone! *Smiles*

I would definately go take a peek. I definately missed a couple of things. (Hey, I was lagging! It said "feather" when I originally moused over it. *Chuckles*).

Meanwhile, I am wondering what other locations merit investigation.
Anyone remember my magic mirror article?

*Coughs* Skara Brae Community Center. *Coughs*

I know absolutely nothing!

*Whistles innocently and runs off*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, everyone! *Smiles*

I would definately go take a peek. I definately missed a couple of things. (Hey, I was lagging! It said "feather" when I originally moused over it. *Chuckles*).

Anyone remember my magic mirror article?

*Coughs* Skara Brae Community Center. *Coughs*

I know absolutely nothing!

*Whistles innocently and runs off*
I am sorry to bust your bubble Warder, cause it was a good find. But Sannio left UO with decorating all the Skara Community Centers. Those things have been there for quite some time. So nope not related to the book, but very funny to go visit any way. Double click the bottles on the bar hehe.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, but are you so certain that its not related to the book? *Winks, giving that look of knowing more than he is saying* And of course, I know it was placed by Nob...errrrr, Sannio! *Smiles Innocently*

*Runs off, whistling a merry tune*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* I gotcha....I had a small blonde moment ;)

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I visited Skara Brae Faire Grounds, and I dig the decor! I miss Alexander, or was it Alexandre(?) standing next to the statue. He gave some information if you asked him nicely (and used the keywords). As Sara said, I'm going to wander around other areas and more than likely do a naked run through a random dungeon and see how long I last whilst drinking sake. Just because. :lick: