• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] VirtueBane!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

VirtueBane!

The Death of a Queen.

Queen Dawn wanted to speak with her people and planned a emergency meeting in the castle of Britain.
It must have been something to do with the banechosens attacks on several towns.A large crowd gathered inside the throne room.​

It was clear that the banechosen where corrupting the Virtues. Only one Virtue was still free from the corruption. The Virtue of Humility.Humility is the only Virtue that stands on is own. and is not effected by the corruption of the principles truth,courage and love.
It was time to stand against the Bane and to end it all.
Queen Dawn took her loyal followers to the Humility shrine in Ilshenar.​

Queen Dawn told about the importance her sword was and how it was made.She spoke some words on the humility shrine to bless it.
A bad feeling came over me like i only have when a great evil presence is around us.
Only a few seconds later VirtueBane showed is ugly face!​

He wanted Queen Dawns sword.Dawn refused.But the VirtueBane had still a few trick up his sleeves. He told her he had her husband Ors and that she could get him back in return for the sword.
Ors was kidnapped weeks ago and could not believe her ears. She wanted proof that VirtueBane had indeed Ors.
Only a few moments Ors appeared before Dawn.She could not believe her eyes.She smiled and cried at the same time.Ors came closer to Dawn and then when they fell in each other arms Ors stabbed Dawn in her back.
A magical barrier prevented that the crowd could reach the Queen and attack Ors.
Dawn was murdered by her own husband!​

VirtueBane reappeared again with a smile on his face. He was happy with what occurred.Then he released Ors from the Magical spell that he was under. The spell that made him to kill his own wife.Ors was devastated about what he has done.​

Ors ran off.
VirtueBane searched the Queens body for the sword.
It was gone!
He was angry and yelled at the crowd to give the sword to him.
No one of this crowd would give him this sword. We would all rather want to kill him.In his anger he summoned a army of blackrock golems to destroy us!
All hell broke loose!​

It was a hard battle against these blackrock elementals.But united even the hardest monsters can be defeated.​

We have not seen the last of this VirtueBane!
The people of Sosaria will not let this murder go unpunished.
Dasha the Meer can to see what happened. She saw the body of her friend.​

We should not forget Queen Dawn for all what she done for her people.
After we all returned to the castle they took us to a stone crafter in Gargoyle City in Ilshenar. They gave us a small statue in memory of Queen Dawn.​

I took mine home and gave it a special place near my ankh.
Symbol of Virtues.​

It is a dark day for us all.
The death of Queen Dawn is a great loss.​

We have to keep a eye open on this VirtueBane and his followers.
One day we will bring them to Justice.​

Untill then...... May the Virtues Protect Us All!​

New Frarc, Drachenfels News reporter.​

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*mourns* :sad3:

This foul beast and his stinky horde won't get away with this!! That's for sure! *prepares for the next nasty battle*