• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Veral's 27 Dress Send Off. Caution, Screenshot Intensive

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
27 Dresses -- A Cartel Event
Or How To Honor Veral Cartel Style

Friends and rivals alike gathered at the Cartel Factions guildhouse on Horseshoe Island to give Veral [$CF$], soon to be deployed, a PvP style send off.

Super Ken [$CF$] explained the few and simple rules: Kill Veral's character, Renavatio, by any means possible, and loot the dress he was wearing. Renavatio would not be wearing armor ... he would be relying on his wits and two healers to keep him alive. Once he was down and the dress had been looted, he would be given another dress, and the chase would be on again.

Renavatio (Veral) appeared, looked the crowd over, donned his first dress,

and was off and running in the blink of an eye, with the trophy hunters right behind him.

Brigidane [SI] was the first to garner a trophy dress.

26 dresses left! 10-second count down, and off to hunt the next dress!

And so it went .. again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

We then moved from Horseshoe Island to Buc's Den, which, due to a work phone call, I had to miss. When I got back the group was in Despise ... Same rules, different territory

And again ...

After Despise, the group moved to Britain. And Veral was still putting on dresses!

Ninety minutes later, all 27 dresses had been looted ... a trophy dress approximately every 3.33 minutes! It's a good thing Veral's stat loss wasn't multiplied by 27!

Baja Girl Scout Troop 1 presented Veral with a pan of Girl Scout cookies engraved especially for him.

In return, Veral gave each of the girl scouts a dress from his private wardrobe. (Kind of scary to think he had that many dresses on hand.)

Thank you, Cartel, for helping us tell Veral safe journeys, good luck, be careful, you'll be missed ... Hurry back, Baja will be waiting for you.

Related link: A Cartel Event: 27 Dresses

D

DB of Cartel

This was an absolute blast! I can still hear veral laughing so hard he couldn't talk, as well as the rest of us. Thanks to all that came, and Sara for the awesome pictures (I'm even in a couple! yay!)

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

Baja Girls Scout Troop 1 would like to thank all those in attendance who helped the girls. We all had a GRAND time and the Girls worked together toward shared goals in an atmosphere of respect and collaboration that encourages the sharing of skills, knowledge and learning.

They are now on their way to earning their first badge in Outdoor Survival!

A few spent some time in the infirmary complaining of sore leg muscles from all the running around but they are back on their feet and smiling! They should be out and about selling cookies soon.

Veral, we wish you well and we know you will be missed greatly. Please drop us a line now and again. We would all love to hear from you.

*Salutes*

Girl Scout Edith
Troop Leader

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was late, but enjoyed the last lil bit, and made it for the girl scouts to give Veral his cookies.

I wish you the best and send lots of hugs.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad y'all enjoyed it, we had fun too. I'll admit, it went a lot better than I expected and props go to Veral for just winging it to spice things up a bit.

We'll miss Veral too, he's like that gum on the bottom of your shoe that you can scrap off, but you know it was there and can't get it out of your head. Icky.

I'm also really glad the Girl Scouts were able to join us. Young ladies, next time around, get ready to pick up the Horseback Riding badge!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I laughed through every post on this thread. If I didn't find it so hard to kill other players, this would've been the highlight of my month and I would've done it to have a "Veral dress". Thank you for the screenshots, Sara. Awesome job, as always.

Z

Zyron

omg that event was so fun!!!!

never thought i would be in that many screenshots

thank you super ken for organizing such an awesome event

and thank you veral, for all the fun you bring to the battlefield.. you will be missed!!