• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Valentine Event!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
breaking news from the EM page!

Posted by Tashik on February 15, 2010

Tonight, 2/15/2010 there will be an event to commemorate Valentines day! Meet at the Counselor’s Hall at Britain in Trammel at 8:30PM EST!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Late report from..... well, just about everywhere! Gathering at the Couselor's Hall we were greeted first by Tashik who apologized that there were some last minute preparations being completed. Shortly thereafter there appeared a Giant Cupid and an Extra Large Cupid!

The Cupids told us of special gifts hidden around the lands which were held in Guardian Chests. It was up to us to defeat the hordes of ancient liches, skeletal liches and assorted minions and retrieve the scrolls to return to the Cupids.

Off we dashed to every corner of the globe...... anti-virtue dungeons, the Great Waste of Tokuno, dungeons in Ilshenar, every graveyard and all the counterparts in Felucca. Mayhem and bloodshed in many corners of Legends tonite! One by one the scrolls were located, the Guardians defeated and scrolls returned to the Cupids.

Those fortunate enough to return a scroll were rewarded with a cuddly teddy bear and everyone received a Cupid's Carapace (shirt). Great fun tonite, thanks EMs Tashik and Helios!!

L

Lord Urza

I enjoyed this event, and a glimpse of the EM's new abilities such as (Guardian) Monsters which must be killed before access to an item (such as the boxxes in this event) is open.

Cant wait to see some more EM events useing these new powers!

A

Az of DSR

Document0001.jpg
Document0003.jpg

This was my first event since transferring here from Lake Austin. Never been one for deco, but I gotta say I gonna keep this one. Thanks EM peoples, i'm reading you got new powers, sounds cool. ( =

R

risksdaelf

It was a very enjoyable event! However I noticed a lot of people were not helping kill the guardians but instead were hiding by the box to steal the scroll first...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a great time! I do agree with Risk though people were just waiting for box to turn but oh well it was enjoyable in any case and I got mine so its all good :) Great Job EMs Keep up the good work!

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this to be a well balanced event. Lots of chances to win and for all types of fighters including mages. The EMs were very generous with their time and patience to personalize the prizes and to make sure that everyone got a remembrance.

Well done!