• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] * Updated * Champion's Duel Finals Saturday Schedule Announced

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Champions Duel Finals * UPDATED *

By EMSeppo
goldenbrewtavern.com

Come Saturday the curtains will finally come down on the Champion’s Duel Tournament. Two magicians and three warriors will test each other’s mettle to find out who is the champion in their respective categories!

Title: Champion’s Duel Finals
Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mage Final (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM)
Chushingura vs. Taslin Hoffstah

Melee Finals (7:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
Taslin vs. Raza vs. Stel

Note: All times, as always, are indicated in PST.

* Updated* Change in format
Mage final will be a best of three, with each match having a single death match.
Melee final will remain same. In case of a tie, there will be death matches till we have a winner.

Mage Finalists:

Melee Finalists:

(I apologize for not having a screenshot of Stel)​

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd just like to congratulate Chushingura for winning the tournament as I predicted from day one. Taslin, sorry to hear about your loss. Sorry to say you're not a very good mage but I guess you're good by Baja standards. Needless to say I wish you the best of luck next time around and it will be much fun watching Chushingura destroy you.

The Chad Fanclub Enhancement and Membership Council will be holding a meeting following the event on Saturday at the West Britain Tavern in Felucca for all existing members and any new ones that would like to jump on the wagon to support North America's reigning champion Chad aka Chushingura. Topics on the agenda will include Dresscode, Recruitment Strategy & Website Development as well as any other miscellaneous item that should be discussed.

Thanks.