• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] UO Herald Story: Message from the Game Masters

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Message from the Game Masters
The Game Masters 24 Mar 2009 16:02:02

In recent live events we have had some players who have been disruptive to the Event Moderators and other players. Going forward any player that disrupts an event will be asked to stop from the EM hosting the event. If the player continues to disrupt the event they will be removed from the area and a GM will be paged to handle the situation. Based on the GM’s investigation and findings, their account could be subject to punitive actions. If you would like to dispute such actions, you may click here and leave a detailed description.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can say about this news is... Its about time!!!!! I am thrilled that they are giving the EMs the powers now to handle these trouble makers. I can hardly wait for the next event now.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I doubt few could be happier than I. I just hope they live up to that promise.

In other words: "As a paying Ultima Online Customer, can I get a physical copy of that message stamped and mailed to me?"

As long as there will be MMO's in the world, there will be jerks that "ruin" a good time for everyone. Wouldn't it be fantastic if EA lived up to this promise?

****Prays they stick to their word****

C

Corvak

Basically, all they need is to have a GM 'on-call' for the EM during events.

EM tells the GM who to haul off to jail (to be dealt with later :p).