• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] UO Herald - Publish 58 Update - Thursday, March 26

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From UOHerald News, Thursday, March 26

Publish 58 Update
Chrissay Zeeman
26 Mar 2009 19:04:41 EST

We will be bringing the shards down for an update to Pub 58 at approximately 7:15 PM EST. The shards will be down for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.

The updates include:

Champspawns

Fixed an issue with SOT’s and Powerscrolls (105’s) dropping correctly.
Fixed the Champ Spawns to cycle correctly in Felucca and Ilshenar
To reduce lag caused by the gold drops at champ spawns and the Harrower we are doing the follow:

• Number of gold piles being spawned will be reduced
  • Quantity of gold per pile will be increased
  • Gold will be spread out more
  • Gold piles will stack on top of each other, rather than all be at the same elevation
Bug Fixes

Fixed the issue that allows players to place bare trees instead of xmas trees year round.
Mirror Images will no longer be aggressive.
Paladin NPC’s will no longer be available as a hireling.

Faction Changes

Paladins NPC’s throughout the world will now attempt to attack Reds and SL/Minax followers on sight.

• Target must be visible
  • Paladins will no longer respawn once killed
Obsidian daggers will be available to SL’s twice a day maximum to do extra damage against the Paladin NPC’s only.

------------------------------
To view the Publish 58 thread on UHall, click here

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope a fix to sorcerer's armor is in the works very soon. This last patch/update reduced the physical resist on sorcerer's armor 21 points on my character.:sad3:

Concerning the wood changes, I hope someone will update the article on Uoguide.com.