• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Towns - UWF Township

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

UWF Township

A Pictorial Tour

Located on the Atlantic Shard

UWF's town seems to be ever changing.
As new players come in, new deco items and themes become available, the town is added to or upgraded.
As you'll see in this spotlight, Not all the buildings were 100% complete in their remodels or rebuilds when these screen shots were taken.
It simply wouldn't be possible to show this town 100% complete, because it is never complete.
They're always working on improving their town for their players benefit.

The Guild Hall

Cathedral

Auction House

At the time I was taking screen shots this building wasn't finished, but what was finished of it looked amazing!

UWF Library

Interior Decorators

TreeHouse

Rain And Lion's UWF Museum
This Museum not only showcases some rare items and artifact sets, it also showcases some of it's historic members.

Treasury

Tavern

Town Hall

These are far from the only homes UWF owns and offers to the public, but it would truly take weeks to show you all of their homes, so I selected a some that were recommended to me and some I personally loved in the main township area.

UWF is a very large guild on the Atlantic shard that not only is heavily involved in PVM but also takes part in some pvp. They're also one of the premier guilds in helping new and returning players.

If you're interested in more about United We Fight you can check out their website.

Coming Soon:

Spring Cleaning 2008 - Various displays of the 2008 decorative items.

Gardens - Various floral designs ranging from a single flower pot to an entire beautiful overgrown garden.

I will also be spotlighting some of your Stratics Staff members homes.
We have some amazing interior designers on our team and I'd love to shop them off to you! I assure you you'll find some amazing deco ideas you've never thought of in them.

If you have any requests, Please feel free to PM me!
I'd love to show you exactly what you're looking for.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Awesome report, Kero. Thank you. :)