• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Towns - Charnel Hill

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Charnel Hill
Town owned by Order Of The Ebon Skull

A Pictorial Tour

I thought Charnel Hill would be the perfect end to my Halloween postings.
[I do warn you that this is a very picture heavy post]

This town is located just off the N/E side of Umbra on the Atlantic shard.

The largest building in the town is the Charnel Hill Cemetery.
It's located just a few steps to the North of the town banner.

Directly to the west of the Cemetery is Morn Cirith, Tower Of Necromancy.

Behind the Tower Of Necromancy and Charnel Hill Cemetery is the Scholomance.

The titles you see on the shelves include Teachings Of Oblivion, Propaganda, Foreign Culture, Dark Lore, and Rituals.
The bookshelves on the first floor are open to the public, but the darker book titles are found in the basement and are off limits to the public.

The Shunned House can be found to the N/E of the Scholomance.

The last building I'll be showing you is the Mausoleum Of Enmity, Located in the next clearing to the N/E.

These are not the only buildings located in Charnel Hill so I highly suggest a visit if you're looking for a spooky location to visit for Halloween!

Would you like your town or home spotlighted?
Do you have a favorite house or even favorite decorator you'd like to see interviewed?
PM or ICQ me!
I have a running list of future spotlight homes, as well as a list of future articles/tutorials on things like Beds, Storage Ideas, Couches, Kitchens etc.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot my tiny home made it in your tour! Love all the pictures of the spooky houses. Thanks for all the time and effort youve been putting into the posts. I love to see other peoples ideas, especially liked the Castle Nod pics (i think the house is kept private? i dont think ive ever been inside)

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Fondly remembers Having her soul yanked out by Izrem when she became a wraith...*

Memories! *wipes an ethereal tear*

A lot of effort went into that town. So glad to see it up here!

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad you guys liked it.
I'd be happy to cover any other towns that are interested. *hint hint*

I mainly play Atlantic, I do wander other shards for stories but I don't know the communities very well. So feel free to point me in preferred directions.

Charnel Hill was just the perfect close to the Halloween posts.

I'll be out of town till next week, although I do have my laptop so the chances are I'll be on here in the middle of the night instead of sleeping.
Probably no more posts till around Tuesday though.

Happy Halloween/Happy Samhain all.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The house teleporter at the Charnel Hill House takes you to the home by the Cavern of the Discarded too.