• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Knights Rest Inn-Catskills

M

Merci d'Rue

This Article was done by Warder Dragon and I am cross posting it here!

Originally Posted by WarderDragon on November 7th
Tell me about the Knights Rest. How did it come to be?

Will there be another Bards Night this coming Sunday?

Originally Posted by Aedon Durreah on November 7th
The Knights Rest was placed on the first day that the new land of Trammel was opened. The Knights of Yew had long lived int he same Glade on the Felluca side.

The Rest served as meeting hall and social center for the Knights for years, and the Village called Aegis sprung up around it.

For years the Knights fought off attacks from Orcs, undead and forces determined to destroy the Yew area.

When the Knights left the lands some years back, care of Aegis and the owner ship of the Knights Rest was passed to me. With people still in a state of turmoil and looking for some semblance of normal life again, I started holding Bards nights and other events at the Rest.

Though competitions are not held each week, the floor of the Rest is always open to those who come to share their talents. The ground floor of the Rest and the Rest itself are open to any group seeking to hold events and movies.

Some nights I will hold an impromptu competition, and there are always prizes of some sort to be won.

I do hope your visit with us was pleasant.
Reporters Log: Thankyou to Aedon Durreah and the people of the Knights Rest Inn of Catskills for hosting and welcoming us to their event. Also a special thanks to Warder Dragon for allowing me to post his Submission.