[News]The Kingdom of Dawn Announces 12th Anniversary Book Contest Winners

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Baja News

Kingdom of Dawn 12th Anniversary
Player-Written Book Contest Winners!

The Kingdom of Dawn would first like to thank several generous citizens of Baja for donating gold and other items to the prize fund which totaled 2.1 Million Gold Pieces. We would also like to thank the judges, who shall remain anonymous, and the contestants who entered the contest. A total of six (6) books entries were received, however one was not PG-13 and the author withdrew it as editing it would ruin the entry. The books will be available in the Kingdom of Dawn Malas Outpost located just west of Umbra.

The winners are:

1st place - Lady and the Orgess by Magdalena Canzione of Queen Shieba's Alliance (QSA)
2nd place - Beth and Nathan by An Vas Zu of The Mage Tower (MT)
3rd place - A Happy Fool by Happy Fool of The Mage Tower (MT)

The prizes are:

1st - 1,000,000 gold pieces and a Changeling Contribution Statue from the Britannia Royal Zoo
2nd - 650,000 gold pieces and two decorative white century plants or two decorative white peculiar 4 barrel cactuses
3rd - 450,000 gold pieces and two decorative white century plants or two decorative white peculiar 4 barrel cactuses

The Royal Council
Kingdom of Dawn

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
May 12, 2008
Kingdom of Dawn, Baja
"The books will be available in the Kingdom of Dawn Malas Outpost located just west of Umbra."

WildStar

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 6, 2009
Once again, Happy 12th Anniversary to the Kingdom of Dawn and the Duchess. All of the festivities planned for the celebration were quite amazing, from the Celebrity Auction (I think Seppo falls into the "infamous" category), to the Scavenager Hunt (cursed Yattering), tour (I never realized how huge Dawn was), and the Ball. All involved did an excellent job. Everything was so much fun.

Of course, thank you and the judges for picking my story as a winner. I am deeply honored.