• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]The Following Scroll is Tacked up Across the Realm's Banks

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Following Scroll is Tacked up Across the Realm's Banks

My name is King Ares,

I'm opening the first Ultima Online Haunted Maze on Atlantic in hopes to give UO more of a spin on some new things and new games coming in the future. The maze opens this Friday April 17th 2009 at 8:00pm eastern. Its located on umbra road going west. Its just north of the ascension pvm house and right below Atlantic outlet malls. I would like UO to please focus on posting these events, and posting pictures of the events to try to advertise more UO. To get more folks in game to have some fun. I would really like to see a GM or EM to come to the event and give some support to the players of UO.

Its a very hard maze and not easy so def worth coming to come take a look. Every month I will make a new design and lock it for the next grand opening but I will open each design after grand opening for a month to allow folks to bring there friends who missed it. I'm also planning to recruit, and open auction house and vendors up inside. Also got tons of new games coming UO has never seen. Please contact me.

My name is King Ares. Should thou wish to contact me
Send a letter to the Umbra Bank,
PO Box/ICQ 23065434

This Occasion has been submitted to the Atlantic Events Callender.