• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]The Easter Bunny To Visit Napa!

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easter Bunny Visits

Saturday, April 3, 2010
By Sangria

Sunday April 4th the Easter Bunny will be visiting two Tram towns and one Fel dungeon.

12pm pst - Tram town, will not be announced.
3pm pst - Tram town, will not be announced.
6pm pst - Fel dungeon, location will be announced in Luna and a lantern will be placed at Yew Fel gate. (fyi, the goodies given out can not be insured. Enjoy.)

HAPPY EASTER NAPA!
Salya Sin

More...

S

Salya Sin

I will most likely only be able to make the Fel part of this event (my kids might injure me if I tried to spend Easter doing anything but paying attention to them)... sooo... if anyone makes it to the first two, will you please post in this thread... let me know what you received and which town you found that pesky little rabbit?

I'm hoping to be able to catch some of you and get screen shots of some/most/all of the items so I can do a recap.

THANKS! HAVE FUN!
-Sin