• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Thank You, EM Seppo and EM Pallando

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The current EM events have been fantastic ... I have truly enjoyed watching residents of Baja participating and having a good time.

I have been told that if we, the players, enjoy/appreciate what EM Seppo and EM Pallando are doing and would like their supervisor(s) to know what a great job Baja's EMs are doing, you can leave EM event specific feedback on this form. In the subject line go down to 'positive feedback' and select it.

Events by Title:
Negotiating for a King's Grace: Event Announcement, Schedule, Rules
Negotiating For A King's Grace Or Britannian Hegemony?
Captain Nystad Sent to Tokuno
Servants and Fools

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbsup:

EM Seppo and EM Pallando are the greatest, even players from other shards have said so! I kid you not, I have had people from Great Lakes and Lake Superior tell me that they are jealous of our EMs, and some EMs have rarely been seen?!

I think Xel will most likely join me in this...
*man hugs EM Seppo and EM Pallando* :love::grouphug::love:
:shots:

And this one is for Mesanna, who I hope will see this cause I love her too!
:heart::heart::heart::love: :smooch :love: :hug: :love: :smooch :love: :heart::heart::heart:
:blushing:

And this is for all three. Mesanna, Seppo, and Pallando
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes thank you bunches Seppo and Pallando!! This has been lots of fun!!

BTW Wench?? I'll get that Casca yet!!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for posting the link. Me and the guys and gals will fill it in as well; we're happy with how things are turning out so far.

It was tougher than what we expected and it's certainly given us something to do on an otherwise dreary Sunday afternoon.

B

Bucko the Kid

Thanks for posting the link. Me and the guys and gals will fill it in as well; we're happy with how things are turning out so far.

It was tougher than what we expected and it's certainly given us something to do on an otherwise dreary Sunday afternoon.
Greetings SuperKen,

My 'sister' Shayla and her Greater Dragon went to the Island and she ever so sweetly asked in her pleasant Trammel way "Can I help"? Where upon I don't know how many reds (probably one), promptly gave her their answer....

After they ever so sweetly rez'd her in their Feluccan way she said " I guess I have my answer" and laughed.

Where upon she quickly beat feet back to her home to nurse her wounds and reflect upon what happens when you forget what its like to live in Felucca.

Much to their credit they kept her dragon alive.

Good times!

Thanks!

Bucko the Kid

C

Cymidei Fier

Em Seppo and EM Pallando,

Please count me in as one of your raving fans. The events and story lines that you have done recently have been more fun than just about anything we've ever seen in UO. It's amazing the level of detail and hard work you put into everything you do and how you've brought our community together.

You've exceeded our wildest expectations and we're all eagerly waiting to see what you'll come up with next.

Cymidei

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Seppo, EM Pallando, Brothers,

You two have made the game fun for us again. I've been around on this shard for awhile, and although our previous event moderators were a blast, they don't come close to the kind of creativity and passion for our shard that you have shown. As I've mentioned to others, you guys have gone out of your way to include all playstyles - whether they be PvPers, Roleplayers, or Crafters - and make sure each and every one of us is having fun. I think your greatest achievement though is having brought the community togeather in ways we've not seen in a long time. A year ago today, you would not see PvPers and Roleplayers interacting with one another. You would not see Spawners working alongside Casual PvMers. But that seems to be changing more and more. You guys are doing wonderful things for this small community, and breathing life back into our homeland.

I have to say though, the best part is just hanging out and talking to you guys. You all are a blast.

So take it easy brothers! *Steal's Xel's Idea* *Man Hugs*

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted a comment here earlier today, and it apparently has been hijacked. Oh well.