• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Testing of EM Blood League Events

J

Joy-ElF

EMs Tailspin and Cyno Razik gathered a few willing guinea pigs last night to test his PvP event ideas for the upcoming Blood League. Six brave souls showed up to led themselves to the EMs' experiments and a few others showed up to watch(myself included). They were divided into teams, Red: Chrome Shadow, Winter Soul, Made For This- and Blue: Lazarus, Arrakis, Balka.

The first test of the night was "Best of Three" where players from each team dueled each other. The winning team was as the event title says - the best of three.

Next came the event known as "Twin Treasures" in which each team had to loot a colored box surrounded by four titan guardians. The team that managed to loot all the bonnets first was deemed the victor.

After the Twin Treasures came the Mortal Relay. In the first version, teams were caged and one member from each was released at the same time to run around a course in opposite directions. The team whose members completed the most laps alive won. in the second type of relay, the team members were allowed to obstruct the other team. Running the right direction is helpful with this event.

The third event was an EM version of ElFball. Each team designated a "Mark" to hold a special bagball, and they were released from two separate locations in a deserted copy of Khaldunn. The "Mark" was to remain visible at all times during the match. The object of the game: kill the Mark, take his bagball, and make it through the exit gate in the dungeon's center alive.

To wrap up the evening, the EMs hosted "Gorilla Guard". A last minute change found each team guarding colored sphynxes instead, but the rules were the same regardless. The team that could keep its sphynx alive the longest would be the winner.

You can read more about these events and post your ideas and suggestions on the Pacific EM Forum here on Stratics.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've signed my tombstone Joy! You got me in a screen shot saying "little golden fluffy em's that can't be touched :)". It's in a screen shot so it must be true. I'm sure to be first to have a boss spawn on him while the EM's are playing splatter the bluebie newb now!

Thank you for getting these great reports out!