• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Stygian Abyss Expansion from UOHerald

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following was brought to my attention by Yellow Beard .. Thanks for the heads up!
-------------------------------------------
From UOHerald:

'Starting on September 8th players will be able to purchase the newest expansion Stygian Abyss. The cost for the expansion will be $29.99. For new players it will be 39.99 with one month game time.

For the full press release click here.

More...'

-------------------------------------------

UHall comment thread link: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=151806

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arrrr! I just squandered me time downloadin the new client for SA. I don't sees anywheres a 2d client. Am I wrong or is OSI goin strictly 3d on this one?
I play 2d cause thats what I likes not sum pretty little grasses wavin at me when I saunters down a path.

M

Michael Wolf

I went to this page http://www.uoherald.com/trial/ and clicked on the classic client and am getting a 673 mb download, that has to be the 2d client, KR was 2+ gig and the SA download is 17 Mb but that install is the update agent only, so when you launch it, since you don't have SA installed to update, it downloads the whole 1.8 Gb client install. So teh "Classic Client" on that page I linked for you has got to be the 2d client.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye michael. I did som checkin meself and found that the classic client is tha one were usin now if yer playin 2d. Tha "enhanced version" is 3d.