• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Stratics contest ~ win a beta key!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail Legends! wanted to be sure that everyone was aware that Stratics (among other fansites!) is holding a competition to win Stygian Abyss beta keys!

all details about Stratics contest can be found here

For details about all fansite contests, check out the UO Herald page here!

M

MoneyMaker

I would enter the stratics one, but I am afraid that there is already a mighty artist that will put the rest to shame (look above).
Besides my art looks like legos even in UO.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be entering, Money ;) and thank you for the compliment!

M

MoneyMaker

A compliment well earned, me Lady. I will be entering some of the other contests though.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alright!!!

Let's see, Build my concept of the Abyss...(Imagines a flat set of marble tiles, with a pool on one end, volcano on the other, bone containers in the middle). Nope probably won't work, my housebuilding skills are a bit ummm, eccentric :p

Write a short story about Do What?!?!
You're talking to the guy that spent an hour thinking of something to write in the 4 lines of his char paperdoll!! moving along here...

An old event location or player run business...wow. If I could remember anything past yesterday, this might be good!! except for the writing part :p

Y'all keep an eye open, and when you see a contest for:

1. Most deathrobes at a spawn, or
2. Highest insurance bill of any participant (in anything!)
3. A contest to see which 110 mage can fizzle casting ev's the most times in a row
4. Who has the oldest account, with the most underdeveloped chars on it :blushing:

drop me a pm, *these* I can proudly enter with a good shot at winning!!!

In all seriousness tho, hope some Legends folks jump in there and make a showing, for themselves and for the shard.
Good luck to ya all!!!

M

MoneyMaker

Alright!!!

Let's see, Build my concept of the Abyss...(Imagines a flat set of marble tiles, with a pool on one end, volcano on the other, bone containers in the middle). Nope probably won't work, my housebuilding skills are a bit ummm, eccentric :p
I thought about putting down Black goza mats on a foundation and call it done. Since I have no idea what the abyss looks like.

Write a short story about Do What?!?!
You're talking to the guy that spent an hour thinking of something to write in the 4 lines of his char paperdoll!! moving along here...
I failed that one. It said short. To me short is 50,000 word minumum.

An old event location or player run business...wow. If I could remember anything past yesterday, this might be good!! except for the writing part :p
I wonder if NPCs count? Cause, I know this painter in Vesper.....

Y'all keep an eye open, and when you see a contest for:

1. Most deathrobes at a spawn, or
2. Highest insurance bill of any participant (in anything!)
3. A contest to see which 110 mage can fizzle casting ev's the most times in a row
4. Who has the oldest account, with the most underdeveloped chars on it :blushing:
5. Slowest connection. (MoneyMaker, no contest;))
6. Most deathrobes during UO career. (MoneyMaker, all time high of 38 in one hour :blushing:)
7. Lowest bank account for time in UO. :D