• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Standard Recruit Test Results

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
taken from: The Golden Brew Tavern

Standard Recruit Test Results

Monday, June 22, 2009
By EMSeppo
Hail, the first S.R.T. was held this past Sunday afternoon. During the test, the recruits were led by corporal Brackus. It was a great success and all the recruits participating were able to pass it with flying colors.
The first part of the test saw the recruits undergoing a parade test, where they were also tested on their knowledge of tactical commands/orders. The second part of the test required the recruits to overcome some bizarre challenges in the form of some exotic creatures. At this, we met the beastmaster of the necromancer arena who was awaiting the town guards, in her words “Fresh meat (for her beasts)”.
At the end of it, I promoted all of the participating recruits to the position of Town guards. As you might have known, they have already been fulfilling their duties valiantly.
I look forward to more recruits taking the S.R.T. in the future. If you or anyone else were to be interested in joining the town guards, please contact corporal Brackus or one of the town guards to find out more information.
With strength and honor,
Captain Nystad
Names of recruits who were promoted:
1) Sphinx 2) Ric Flair 3) Highlander 4) Euterpe 5) Yalp 6) Urlik Fangborne
Notes:
1) A big shout out to EM Eira of Sonoma for playing the beastmaster at the Necromancer’s Arena.
2) The screenshots of the day have been uploaded in this album. As you can see it was a job well done!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew I should have signed up for the cushy gov't job when I had a chance.

You guys are going to have it made! Congrats!