• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Spirit of the Season

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Discovered on his travels by John II SRC of Europa this village scene seems to really capture the spirit of the season.

Our intrepid reporter travelled to the spot, just off the west bridge from Umbra, to see for herself. She stopped to read the house sign:

After which she ventured inside to find Santa busy at his desk – no doubt compiling the lists of who’s naughty and who’s nice.

Which list are you on?
Is there a house capturing this spirit on your shard? Let us know and we’ll come with notebook and camera.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is beautifully done.
A lot of thought and work went into that I bet.

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is beautifully done.
A lot of thought and work went into that I bet.
My wife (Wanda) put roughly 30 hours into the design and decoration of this house.

Thank you all for the kind words. She is very proud of the "Christmas Card" look.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks fantastic!

I would like to see more pics! maybe one showing the roofs.

K

Kayne

Theres nothing to see on the roofs Razz. However here are some more pictures from around the place...there are milk and cookies in the room that contains santa

svantil8

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Excellent pictures and the house is awsome been there in person
*sees Alastar in pic and wonders if Santa still has pants on*

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed in one of the pics that you have a spinning wheel acting as a water wheel! Love stuff like that.