• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Sosaria Reels Interviews Jeff Skalski

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Vyal,
UOguide is the best source of information I have found, that site is great. Stratics is ok but its kinda difficult to navigate and find what you need to find without a zillion clicks the forums here are awesome.
I find both UOGuide and Stratics excellent sites, I'm not looking for in-game info or just any play guide... I'm asking for UO Herald's play guide links for other reasons, one that is good for all these sites.

W

Woodsman

The person responsible for the website hasn't fixed even a single item on this post http://community.stratics.com/index.php?threads/updating-the-official-website.242583/ , for more than 10 months now. My expectations for the future of the official website are very low at this moment.
I think they can eventually get it fixed.

After they finish the Warhammer website redesign. The one that Kai showed a screenshot from. Like 6 months ago. The one he recently announced has been put on the backburner, but said was still ahead of UO.com in priorities.

If I was Kai's boss, I'd make him dedicate an hour every day to one of the three websites, and that hour would be spent on fixing the broken things that they have received plenty of reports about, public and otherwise. After a couple of weeks, if not sooner, most would be fixed.

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Jeff, how difficult would it be to just bring back the character search, guild and faction listings, without all the parts of MYUO that you could only see if you were actually logged in? How much of a security issue would there be in providing just that information?
Great suggestion. I'll look into as we map out the roadmap for the relaunch of UO.com.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think they can eventually get it fixed.

After they finish the Warhammer website redesign. The one that Kai showed a screenshot from. Like 6 months ago. The one he recently announced has been put on the backburner, but said was still ahead of UO.com in priorities.
From Warhammer FB :)
The new WAR website is live. Check it out at:
http://ageofreckoning.warhammeronline.com/

W

Woodsman

It's nice, but it took over six months.

He must have been pressured, because it was only a few weeks ago that he said it was being delayed.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's nice, but it took over six months.

He must have been pressured, because it was only a few weeks ago that he said it was being delayed.
Say it with me just once *begs*

Good job, can't wait to see uo.com get its much needed love.

(I promise it will feel good even if for a moment :))