• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Solstice Tidings!

S

Shiel

Merry Meet to all on this, the Summer Solstice and longest day of the year!

In addition let me wish everyone all the joys of the Christmas season including a full belly, happy family times and that Santa brings you everything you could wish for.

I was just wandering in Luna.. and happened to find some unusual carrots so thought I would report these happenings to the general public.

As you can see.. we seem to have some sort of fey visitors... After following the trail for a short time I found the stag himself!

I did offer him a carrot but it seems he had already eaten his fill and was leaving them for us.
After wandering around Luna for awhile he led us up to Britain and around the bank..

Then through the gate to Felucca Britain gate and up to the town. In Felucca he dropped "Naughty Switches" instead of the carrots... and I got a reminder why I should check my bags and insurance before heading to Felucca.. *looks a little shame-faced* I'll be ready next time!

In good Wiccan/Celtic tradition I am wondering if the EMs will host a full festival... although the nudity might be a problem for some *grins wickedly*

So be on the lookout for the Solstice Stag with goodies for us! I have no idea if or when he will appear again...

Oh as a final note -

There seem to be some new tower like structures in Luna and in the barracks -

Perhaps a new event notification system?

I know things have been quiet on the EM event front lately.. perhaps we arent getting the messages about when they are? Hopefully this will change soon :)

Merry Xmas to all once more!

Shiel.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy solstice stag items icq me or pm me at 123172317. thanks, i have rares to trade on oceana too:

broken crystals
rubble stairs
wall swords
etc...
neon boxes,
or just plain gold