• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Silver Steed Returns To Baja Royal Zoo

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday Night Taming Hour, sponsored by BRPA
December 13 Recap by Proserpina [KT]

The Silver Steed Returns to Baja's Royal Zoo

With 570,000 points to get to Tier 11, the tamers began their task as the Taming Hour hostess, Prosperpina, waved her dread pom poms and cheered the tamers on. With a generous donation from a non-tamer, the zoo was put within 92,000 points of Tier 11 and the return of the Silver Steed.

Asimov won prizes at 335,000 points and at 125,000 points. At the end of the evening he opted to pass his prizes to James [MT], who picked a Heritage Token.

James was also the tamer to push the zoo to Tier 11 with his donations of drakes, and won an Interactive Silver Steed Statue as his reward.

Tamers:
Kat MacBroeden [DWN]
Whisper
Lims-Kragma
Lady HRH Elizabeth [D_S]
Lord James [MT]
Lady Luna Tic [TAO]
Katrina Cole [BRPA]
Lil Debi {M!S]

Security:
Zachariah [DWN]

Non-Tamer Donations:
Asimov [SHDW]
Oriana & Arlon
Briar Rose [M!S]
Sara's raffle

Next Taming Hour, Sunday, December 20, 8pm Pacific (9pm Mountain, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern.

If you would like to help support the Zoo but can not make it to the Zoo Taming Hour, please contact WildStar [DWN] or Sara [TAO]. We will make arrangements to record your donations and add you to the list of participants, making you eligible for one of the mysterious prizes Kat MacBroeden spoke of.

Related Links:
Week 1: BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap For November 22
Week 2: BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap For November 29
Week 3: BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap For December 6

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The greatest things I thought of the night were this:
1. HRH Elizabeth was taming non stop for a good hour (maybe hour and a half) BEFORE taming hour started and continued to tame during taming hour.

2. when donating my two checks, when i put the 2nd one in I apparently earned "6666" points. Which made me chuckle since I was on my evil RPing char =)

3. Telling people in general chat that I am a "Mother" and that Super Ken is the "Father" who doesnt pay the child support then having Onion Man tell me he can get it out of him was just priceless.

4. When I told people in general chat how long I have been staring at the collection box and got a comment back saying "its staring back at you" causing me to of course wink at it then 2 minutes later a mysterious player made a new char named "Collection Box" and was relieved to find out that it was a female Collection Box since I was winking at it earlier. Needless to say there were some very "interesting" comments made by the Collection Box and then when taming hour finally started she helped Proserpina cheer and tried to eat her dread pom poms. Collection Box...you made my day.

Im sure there was more but i cant remember them atm =)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder: Taming hour tonite, 8pm shard time. The Royal Zoo is on Tier 11, and will require donations to maintain it. See you there!