• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Shadowlord timer change!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
post from the FlameMaster, Draconi, on UHall:

Shadowlord Manifestations will now spawn at two hour intervals instead of twelve.

That's... pretty much it, yeah, sure, that's all we changed. Heh.

sooo...... someone come back and post what he's not telling us about "yeah, sure, that's all we changed. Heh."

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
time change just confirmed..... Shadowlord in the Waste appeared at approx 11:20, so go from there

and I saw no significant change in his strength, so wondering what other changes Draconi was hinting at

Z

Zodia

sooo...... someone come back and post what he's not telling us about "yeah, sure, that's all we changed. Heh."

They now don't all spawn at once at the 3 locations. They spawn about 5-10 mins apart. Maybe that is the other change he hinted at?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm...... now I wonder..... suppose, just for fun, that the one in, say, Mt Sho, did not get killed immediately.... suppose he managed to hang out for an hour or so before anyone got around to him (I said suppose, mind ya ;) )...... now, what happens to that timer then? does it start from when he's killed or from when he last spawned?

Z

Zodia

hmm...... now I wonder..... suppose, just for fun, that the one in, say, Mt Sho, did not get killed immediately.... suppose he managed to hang out for an hour or so before anyone got around to him (I said suppose, mind ya ;) )...... now, what happens to that timer then? does it start from when he's killed or from when he last spawned?
Good question! You should be a reporter or something. ;)