• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Report on the Shadowlord Event

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This will be mostly a pictorial report as most of them tell the story better than I could. And as there was so much going on there was no was to get everything that happened.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were a couple naysayers, but that actually turned out to be an excellent event. Its too bad the defenders were not able to change or alter the storyline, as they had completely defeated the invading Shadowlords, but otherwise it was great.

T

Turdnugget

There was only about 2 'real' SL people who even showed. The rest were people who made newbies for the event.

But ya, woulda been cool to see it altered...SL failed :thumbdown:

Those that were on, were in stat before it even started. I expected more of a showing. I guess they can only field numbers during late night Despise raids.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only speak from what I saw inside the SL stronghold, the numbers did increase before we finally headed to Trinsic, but many SL's had gone forth to begin the battle. That was the time were I switched out of my secret identity and into Oriana for a bit safer reporting. This event was crazy to try to cover a lot of fun, but crazy. Thanks to those that kept me in one piece and even those that killed me here and there it was my first of such an experience and I enjoyed it. Will my secret identity surface in other events or stay hidden remains to be seen.

Until then. Fight on you crazy people!! Fight on!