• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Queen Dawn Summons The Royal Guard!

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Dawn summons the Royal Guard!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
By Sangria

The mad Professor Jenkins has been seen in Fel!! Meet in Yew Fel Thursday, February 4th 7:00 pst.

OOC: The battle will take place outside of guard zones.

More...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, a little more notice for many would be great..

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao! has to be some kinda date error here??
just got an update...
Thursday, February 4th 7:00 pst.‏

S

Salya Sin

Sorry for the late notice everyone... the EM's didn't get the approval until yesterday evening... they sent me the email and posted it after I had gone offline. I got it up as soon as I checked my email this morning... :blushing:

Sometimes it really isn't the EM's or the silly reporters fault... I promise!

S

Salya Sin

ANDDDDDDDD.... for once I didn't get my rear handed to me... I'll post a recap tomorrow morning sometime.

It was sooo nice to go to Felucca and have the boys and girls behave themselves and just partcipate! YAY! A cookie for all who attended.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ANDDDDDDDD.... for once I didn't get my rear handed to me... I'll post a recap tomorrow morning sometime.

It was sooo nice to go to Felucca and have the boys and girls behave themselves and just partcipate! YAY! A cookie for all who attended.
lol nice!

T

Thumper from

Was fun.... besides the spawn all these oranges were tryin to kill me!! Bullies, i did try to behave. Did anyone get something cool?

S

Salya Sin

Was fun.... besides the spawn all these oranges were tryin to kill me!! Bullies, i did try to behave. Did anyone get something cool?
Bad Oranges! I must say though, as I never once saw your corpse... you fended them off well! Bravo!

And... I know of two items that were found... pictures are in the report that I just uploaded. :)

THANKS ORANGES FOR LETTING ME BE! :)