• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Queen Dawn Strikes Back at the Anti-Gargoyle Movement

• Thread starter Cymidei Fier
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cymidei Fier

Today, Sergeant Raynier announced that Queen Dawn signed a search warrant for the Estate of Aldagar Morr in Ravenshire. Aldagar Morr, a political dissident and loyalist of Lord Casca, is one of the main suspects in the burglary of Castle Britannia a few days ago.

Aldagar Morr said in a separate statement that he received threats and blackmail letters causing him to take extraordinary precautions with his personal safety. The search and seizure of a private residence is not an unprecedented tactic by the Crown.

As historians recall, The Dead Dove tavern in Avalon was attacked by Lord British with cannons and calvary, leaving the walls scorched. More recently, Lord Casca dispatched hired mercenaries to wage war on the independent kingdoms. What steps will the Warrior Queen of Yew take next to recover the stolen gold as she asserts her influence over those who oppose her reign and are determined to drive the gargoyles out of Britannia?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you interested in seeing Morr Manor, there is a rune locked down on the steps of my house ... north of the west Luna gate.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today, Sergeant Raynier announced that Queen Dawn signed a search warrant for the Estate of Aldagar Morr in Ravenshire. Aldagar Morr, a political dissident and loyalist of Lord Casca, is one of the main suspects in the burglary of Castle Britannia a few days ago.

Aldagar Morr said in a separate statement that he received threats and blackmail letters causing him to take extraordinary precautions with his personal safety. The search and seizure of a private residence is not an unprecedented tactic by the Crown.

As historians recall, The Dead Dove tavern in Avalon was attacked by Lord British with cannons and calvary, leaving the walls scorched. More recently, Lord Casca dispatched hired mercenaries to wage war on the independent kingdoms. What steps will the Warrior Queen of Yew take next to recover the stolen gold as she asserts her influence over those who oppose her reign and are determined to drive the gargoyles out of Britannia?

It would be nice to see em seppo revive avalon. especially the dead dove. pug from H20 owned it originally and I was there when he dropped it to place a house behind his castle.. Pug let his houses fall so i figure he has quit. But i mean an EM could still make the dead dove again and make it cool, and customize alot of avalon. I That is what makes baja, baja, right? the avalon town?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice to see em seppo revive avalon. especially the dead dove. pug from H20 owned it originally and I was there when he dropped it to place a house behind his castle.. Pug let his houses fall so i figure he has quit. But i mean an EM could still make the dead dove again and make it cool, and customize alot of avalon. I That is what makes baja, baja, right? the avalon town?
It's actually up to the players to revive towns and build establishments. Event Moderators are just what their title implies ... they stage events on their shards.

Mesanna and EM Seppo were instrumental in salvaging what was left of the Avalon Town Hall Site after it fell on February 11, 2009, and turning the blessed items into an Avalon Memorial. Another link showing the mess after the fall is Avalon Town Hall Reborn.