• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Queen Dawn announces that the royal guard has been reactivated!

• Thread starter Salya Sin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Salya Sin

Greetings fellow Britannians, from the desk of Sangria comes the following message:

Queen Dawn announces that the royal guard has been reactivated!

Friday, January 1, 2010
By Sangria

Maya Demeter and the team of Gargoyle scientists have discovered a link to the mutations in Minoc. Royal Guard, your first mission is to go to Minoc where the local authorities have been notified of the sighting of another ‘Mad Scientist’. Please go talk to Bran the Guard in Minoc after 4:00 pst Saturday (01/02) and investigate. Report of your findings here for all to see.

Best gaming wishes,
Salya Sin

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think Bran the Guard went AWOL... cannot find him in Minoc...did find BRIAN the Guard standing in the middle of Minoc bank... but he's not saying much of anything... and I did everything but strip to get him to talk... nada. Tight lipped fella.

I did see several "The Wanderer" dudes hanging out in several of the small shacks.... and a "Frightened Farm Boy" but all were silent as well...

Now, if had to find the guard at exactly 4pm-ish.. well... heh... count me out of these events - like most. Time zone issues....

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did the event and i think this ties into the event we did for the costumes in minoc. A mad scientist helper turned into a monster and was walking around minoc. Thats what scared the farm boy. He directed you into the directiion the lich was going and he kept mumbling something about blackrock. Once i learned how to spell armaggedon and not kept saying armegeddon i was allowed clearance to where the main event was. Once again alot of death cloaks. The head mad scientist was demanding gold for the exchange of safety of britania. Now he doesn't care and is going to just blow it up cause i guess he is just mad. There was blackrock everywhere, large pieces and small pieces but were all locked down. there was also another black moongate down there, so im sure we will be back down there again soon. Im interested to know if any special items were looted last night. I pulled a small piece of blackrock and a book which is kinda like the helpers journal. its locked down in my house on the floor in front of the bulletin board in case someone wants to read it.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were a couple of spelling goofs what I heard, it was Brian you were looking for. Also a book or what ever was place for people to say the words on it were misspelled. Other then that, lots of deaths I was told by some that participated in it.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Blackrock?!?!

*makes sure her own growing collection is safe*

S

Salya Sin

Yeah... Bran became Brian. I like the name Bran better... the only Brian I ever knew turned out to be a total asshat!

And yeah... the Armageddon teleport word totally threw me. I stood there for I don't know how long, spamming the word, before I realized I needed one more g and one less d. :blushing:

Sooooo... sorry about the lack of battle images... I kind of arrived late. :( Though I did get a complete look at the book and put the images up in my recap if anyone wants to read it.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA I was in there with you and we were both going nuts trying to figure out why we couldnt get in. LOL amazing how we both persistantly spelled it wrong what 40 times each LOL

S

Salya Sin

HAHA I was in there with you and we were both going nuts trying to figure out why we couldnt get in. LOL amazing how we both persistantly spelled it wrong what 40 times each LOL
LMAO! That's right! We moved all over that building too! The upside is that we were not actually spelling it wrong... the code word was misspelled so we had to spell it wrong to get in. :cool: AND you figured it out long before I did! Some reporter huh? BAH! Apparently not a very observant one!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*tsk tsk*

The education system of Sosaria is falling apart it seems...

*sigh*

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tsk tsk*

The education system of Sosaria is falling apart it seems...

*sigh*
i dont see you helping with your blackrock plans.

And Saiya you told me that maybe were spelling it wrong before i spelled and it and went through. If it would not have been for you I would have never have made it. Also I have the book locked down in my house if you still need to look at it.