• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Q&A For Baja's EMs

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Q&A For Baja's EMs
Reported by: Shae of [S*RE] [TB]

A few weeks ago we reported a Q&A that the Baja News Staff was given the chance to ask EM Seppo and EM Pallando questions and were able to respond to us so we may share them with you. Many people thought this was a great idea and so I asked EM Seppo and EM Pallando if they were willing to do one more Q&A but this time from the citizens of Baja, to which they have agreed!

So please feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have for our EMs. Please keep in mind that some questions are not allowed to be answered as part of the EM rules (Stuff like what their char names are on their servers and such).

I would prefer PMs and/or Emails instead of having them posted on the forums that way our EMs dont get to peek! *Grins*

So please gather any and all questions you have ever wished to ask our hard working EMs and put them in either a form of a PM or Email.

Email: [email protected]

Deadline to have all questions turned in: 7/31/09
This should give everyone plenty of time to come up with questions. And please do try to send one PM/Email instead of multiples.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just bumping this and reminding everyone that the deadline is coming up! AND....I haven't received a SINGLE question for the EMs?! What gives?!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just bumping this and reminding everyone that the deadline is coming up! AND....I haven't received a SINGLE question for the EMs?! What gives?!
I wonder if it's because we're all happy with our EM's and what they're doing for our shard. I know that personally, I'm tickled pink to have them and extra events to do so I don't mind trial and error.

Then again, maybe they're afraid you won't like the question and you'll turn your dragon on them. *innocent look*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama these questions can be just about anything, to my knowledge the only thing they really cant answer is what server they are from and what their player chars names are.
You can ask them their likes/dislikes, thoughts on casca, do they like fish steaks more than Magdalena's soft buns to stuff like what inspires them to make events, and such...i know people have questions, i hear them all the time!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your humility is your finest quality. *LOL* ;) :thumbsup:

Ceno, I'll think on this while cooking supper. Can we ask them boxers or briefs?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, hate to break it to you, but one of my questions really is:

Boxers or briefs?

...or Commando?

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked this same question of EM Tailspin and EM Dudley of Chesapeake in December. Apparently event moderators wear pink, frilly underwear with lots of lace.

In other words, Seppo isn't a bad girl.

The secret is out.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alrighty i got two more people who submitted questions! so far i only have a total of 9 questions (two of those questions have a few parts to them though so its slightly more but i consider it all one)

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we do get pies like other shards did...can Baja rock and have rainbow cloth colored pie? (my god Baja would laugh at other shards then wouldn't we! HA on blaze or white pie I say!)

Also...will there be a Halloween deco contest or am I hoarding skele statues for nuttin?

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we do get pies like other shards did...can Baja rock and have rainbow cloth colored pie? (my god Baja would laugh at other shards then wouldn't we! HA on blaze or white pie I say!)

Also...will there be a Halloween deco contest or am I hoarding skele statues for nuttin?
There's something going on with the Skara Brae Faire Grounds, Voluptuous. The link can be found here! It seems like the sky's the limit on the actual theme, and no Faire Ground is complete without something lively or dangerous or perhaps a haunted/halloween-ish ride and decor...*hint, hint*

Good luck to everyone who enters the contest as Baja has the best decorators and innovators around! :thumbsup:

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trouble with the bank, museum grounds and this upcoming fairground contest is...its not actually something done IN-GAME. I can't even post a pic on stratics without sarsmi's help so I'm pretty doubtful I can create anything out of the game itself. Deco tool I understand, deco PROGRAME...well, prob not! lol

B

Bucko the Kid

Trouble with the bank, museum grounds and this upcoming fairground contest is...its not actually something done IN-GAME. I can't even post a pic on stratics without sarsmi's help so I'm pretty doubtful I can create anything out of the game itself. Deco tool I understand, deco PROGRAME...well, prob not! lol
Greetings M'Lady,

You are not alone in this and I have an idea. Tell me what you think.

We could have an in-game class on how to use that decorating program thingy. I volunteer my home in tram as the classroom. One teacher for the class or one teacher for each student depending on how many volunteers we get. Maybe this could be done on a Tuesday evening at a set time? Any one beside me interested in this? Teachers? Students?

Respectfully,

Bucko the Kid

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only a few more days left to sumbit questions!
thank you to those who did send some in!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want the Mesanna pie...im in love with her...she decorated the Avalon site!
:love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:
and if yer ever lookin at this Mesanna!
this is fer you!
:smooch

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG yes! I'm so happy! A Baja pie! yay yay yay My goodness what will it LOOK like? Will it be rainbow cloth colored? Will it be Savory Mongbat pie? Ooh perhaps Plum and Pixie Pie with little sparklies? The possibilities are ENDLESS....I'm a tad excited.