• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Publish 63 Coming to Test Center Today!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Publish 63 Coming to Test Center Today!
James Nichols
11 Dec 2009 14:26:17
Hail adventurers!

Publish 63 will be available on TC1 today, we have a number of other changes in addition to the imbuing improvements that were released earlier this week. Below are the full notes for this publish (including the changes to imbuing) so have a look then see for yourselves on TC1, have fun!

For a list of all patch notes please chick here -

Publish 63 notes for TC1

E

Eyes of Origin

I would think these will go into effect for the rest of us this coming week.. hopefully.

Goodbye over imbued ecrus lol

G

Gellor

Any idea on what the fix to ecru rings was?

I've been holding off on imbuing any of mine for fear of a screw up:danceb:

E

Eyes of Origin

From what I saw on TC1 earlier this week, anything that had over 500 intensity and was an ecru, had the EP lowered.

Some had not even half their EP left ... not sure if this is how they are going to do it once it goes live for everyone, but I'll check out test this weekend and see if this will be the case or not.