• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Pre-Order Available for Stygian Abyss

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh ... pre-order for a game code? How/when are they going to deliver it? (does anyone have experience with ordering EA games this way?)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just off the top of my head, I am kinda thinking it may be to allow us to go ahead and have our transaction processed, and the code queued up to email out.
We all know how well they handle mass orders from their website *grins*
See yall in Ter Mur!! :p

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EA store is much less clunky than the uogamecodes store. But still clunkyish.
I can't pay now?
I guess on Sept 8, the EA servers will go down from the flood of buyers.:lol:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and it seems it's not working all that well? has anyone else tried it? for me, I entered (2) in the quantity, proceeded to check-out where it had altered the quantity to (1) :wall:

think I'll wait til they get the kinks out

N

Natalie Black

Dont you have to order between the 8th and 29th to receive goodies? Doesnt say on the preorder anything about them.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, according to post by Chrissay, here

When will Stygian Abyss be available to purchase?
Stygian Abyss will be available on September 8th. If you purchase the expansion between September 8th and the 29th you will receive bonus items with your purchase. The items are:
•Exclusive Gargoyle craftable pet
•Decorative Stygian Abyss mob Statues
•Multiple Gargoyle conversion tokens

Where can I purchase the Stygian Abyss Expansion? Can I purchase more than 1? And how much will it cost?
Players will be able to purchase the Expansion through the EA store. This method is recommended for individuals who wish to purchase more than 1 copy of the expansion for their accounts. The expansion will also be available through the UO Gamecode store.

The cost of the expansion for existing players will be $29.99. For new players it will be $39.99 and will include 1 month of game time and all of the previous expansions UO has released over the years.

Where can I find the system requirements for Ultima Online?
The system requierements for all of our clients can be found HERE

N

Natalie Black

Yea this I am aware of. But if we Pre order before the 8th do we get the goodies?

L

Lord Urza

Id order right now + an extra character slot for a garg if I knew that the bonus's come with a pre order as well as 8th-29th earlie orders.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea this I am aware of. But if we Pre order before the 8th do we get the goodies?

sent along a question about this, Natalie, cause it IS very confusing since Chrissay's post is quite specific about the dates for pre-order ~~ as soon as I hear anything I'll be sure to let everyone know