• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Please Help Complete The EM Book Library

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Seppo is seeking copies of event books related to Archimedes the Old by EM Vincent, such as this book in the Shame Elder Gazer area.

If you happen to have books that can be copied, copies would be greatly appreciated by EM Seppo. If you know where some of these books are located through out the lands, please post the areas here, and we shall get copies that way.​

Thank you!​

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are the ones that I am currently aware of.

- One book is located in the Ki'rin Dungeon, amongst the ruined house near the Ki'rin Spawning Point (Just east of the poison elemental spawn). Its hard to see.
- I believe one or two can be found at various points throughout Wind. These detail the original quest line, in which Archimedes the Old was pursuing the elusive Vincent the Piemaker.
- One can be also be found on the second floor barracks above the Magic Shop in Serpents Hold. This also is related to Vincent the Piemaker, and his quest for the elusive blackberry pie.

Quite a cache can also be found within the Lycaeum and the Chaos Mage Tower in Moonglow.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bumps*

EM Seppo is seeking information regarding Flamizen. Should anyone know the story behind the Ancient Wyrm, please post it here.

CrazyJoe

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was the result of one of my Guards Vs Partisans events....

Something about a cave ... and I think the Royal Guard had to protect some eggs while the Partisans came to destroy the eggs. However it was something in Trammel ruleset which involved I think luring monsters - which made the event quite the predictament for Zilo if I remember, because in Trammel Luring was bannable, but we made it clear that it was fine for this event.

I think we were protecting some eggs and all but one was destroyed, and that's when Flamizen hatched. He sat on the roof top for awhile, then wandered moonglow isle freely, and sometimes was my tamed dragon for the 'final battle' events with the Partisans and Chaos.

Also, if the eggs died, Dryden would have put some mojo on the corpses and Flamizen would have been a Skeletal beast that roamed his Britain home which cool undead sounds. he woulda been sweeeeeet.

CrazyJoe

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These are the ones that I am currently aware of.

- One book is located in the Ki'rin Dungeon, amongst the ruined house near the Ki'rin Spawning Point (Just east of the poison elemental spawn). Its hard to see.
- I believe one or two can be found at various points throughout Wind. These detail the original quest line, in which Archimedes the Old was pursuing the elusive Vincent the Piemaker.
- One can be also be found on the second floor barracks above the Magic Shop in Serpents Hold. This also is related to Vincent the Piemaker, and his quest for the elusive blackberry pie.

Quite a cache can also be found within the Lycaeum and the Chaos Mage Tower in Moonglow.
Ugh

I loved books. A LOT.

You guys are going to go insane finding them all...

I did keep all my old notes somewhere, I still have event writeups on my server but I wont make those public.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome! Thanks for the information, CrazyJoe.

We'll track them down. You forget, we're already insane. *Grins*

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

My Scribbler friend, Moses, tells me he has a copy of Diary 1, 2, and 3 of either Archimedes or Julius Dryden. I shall see that copies reach Seppo or Pallando.

Elladan of Baja