• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Origin's Halloween House 2009

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Halloween House 2009
For those who missed this year's Halloween House, you missed out on a perfectly demented puzzle!​

Upon arrival, the house appeared to be relatively normal ... considering it was designed and built by Crystal! ;)

Fortunately I had read Crystal's post about the house really wasn't locked, one just had to find a way to enter.

I had navigated my way through the beginning of the maze, when I noticed a purple Stuffy had arrived, so I left the house to check out EM Faine's halloween costume. EM Faine relayed EM Laurana's apologies for not being able to attend, but explained she was with us in spirit.

As we stood outside and chatted, more people showed up to take the tour.

The house was a delightfully evil maze of dead ends, hidden doors and traps.

That's Lord Gunner manning the cannon. I wasn't able to capture the flash of the cannon being shot at an unsuspecting EM Faine.

From the cannon room, the path through the house took a lot of twists and turns!

In this area, the graphics surrounding the house did a drastic change! Crystal, just how did you accomplish this?!

Upon arrival at the final door, we passed by the cookie tree where an ebil brat, a skeletal Saug Arierin, and Marilyn Chambers each hand out trick or treat bags stuffed with goodies.

Thank you to Crystal, Gunner, Brat, Saug, Marilyn ... and everyone else who participated in the production of this outstanding Halloween House event!

C

Crystal Canyon

Sara, it was a great feeling to log on this morning to Origin Stratics and see you posting the news! You have been so missed here.

I am going to leave the house up and open for a few more days, so if anyone wishes to go through it, please feel free to do so.

Thank you so much Sara, for coming to the event. You always make these things so enjoyable!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sad I missed it. I got roped into taking my wee one to a haunted house, the Carnival of Fear (ooh spoooky, not...) Friday night. Paid the outrageous price of $10 a head to get in just to have my brat take the "chicken" door before we even got in the haunted house and run out.

I went through and had more fun scaring the workers and didn't get scared. It was fun.

Makes me want to run my own RL haunted house...i could do so much better hehhe.

I'll have to drop by early this week to try to make it through Crystal :)