• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Origin Award Hall and Memorial Gardens Officially Open

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday, March 25, EM Faine Morgan concluded the EM Meet & Greet/Question & Answer meeting with one of her 'field trip' announcements.

The crowd hurried outside so as not to miss the surprise she wanted to show to us.

EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan have built and dedicated the Origin Award Hall and Memorial Gardens, which will house

and commemorate Origin's history, accomplishments and players.

The roof features a Memorial Garden ...

The EMs will be moving event and guest books from the Counselor's Hall to the main floor of the Award Hall, and adding other memorabilia over time. EM Faine Morgan expressed that she and EM Laurana hope to fill the building with Origin's history as we make Origin's history. Concerning Origin's past history, EM Faine Morgan stated, 'Anything we can learn to commemorate the past and put here, we will .. as well as the present and future. This is your house, the shard's house, if someone can provide runes to historical places, and/or write books explaining the places, guilds, people, etc. ... anything that makes (or made) Origin unique ... we can add it to the library. Laurana and I feel that you cannot truly know where you are going unless you remember where you have been. Origin is special, this place should reflect that and we hope it will. Plaques and statues will be placed over time, as mini events happen.

EM Faine Morgan then declared the Origin Award Hall and Memorial Gardens officially open, placed a book and all present at were invited to sign the book before it was sealed.

The Origin Award Hall and Memorial Gardens
is located in Malas, south of Luna
near the 'Crumbling Mountains'.

D

Dmaninuo

Please dont forget a "mention" of that poor squirrel that sat by the moongate at Skara forever.... That poooor pet sat there waiting for months. I am sure someone here has his name wrote down somewhere.

M

Michael Wolf

Yes it was chipper. I am hoping to be able to locate Ghost and get him to write up a little of Origin's History and post some of his old pictures, including one of Chipper. Unfortunately he's acting very strange and morose lately and keeps wandering off for long periods of time and doesn't speak for days when he returns. I'll see what I can do.

F

Flora Green

I have a picture of Chipper I think. Just checked and I have one, but it's small. Will post and it can be used however is needed if no one has a better image.