• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Only 13 Items Until Complete & The Next Archive

Adding Item Numbers To The Archive List

• No - Do not include the number of each item [Unless There Is Only 1]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

The Mesanna World Tour Item List is almost complete!!! We just need to locate the remaining "Unlucky 13" items listed below. All other Mesanna World Tour Items Have Pictures.

I have set a public poll to see if you guys want number items to be added to the list. There are a few options so make sure you read them. It does show who voted and the reason for that is so I can see if anyone is voting with an extra login.

*Yes - Include the numbers for each item [No Changes]
Item numbers come from Manticores list

*Yes - Include the numbers for each item [With Changes]
If the list is off we can change the count in the Archives

I would like to thank everyone who has assisted in making this Archive possible. As my way of saying Thank You I have something special for those who helped. *sorry its not an in game item*

Catskills
Bow With A Deadly Aim
Face Of Deception *Received*

Baja
Bones Of Guard Ric Flair
Bones Of Guard Calyndrell
Goblin Paint Spill (White) *Received*

Napa Valley
Blood Vines
Blood Drop Necklace *Received*
Tears of Death *Received*
Napa's Death Dealer
Mesanna's Tear *Received*
Retroactive Bank
Blood Drop Ring *Received*
Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna (White Rose) *Received*

Our Next Stop Will Be Archiving CHRISTMAS 2010 - EM ITEMS!

EMs are not required to spend time on creating these wonderful treasures and gifts but they spend their time doing so anyways and Manticore maintains one of the most important lists in the Rares Community without asking for a thing.

Since they take the time to do all of this I think its about time we show them that how much we appreciate it and how much we love their pixel crack by archiving as much as we can!!!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I believe i have what you are looking for. :p
Woot Woot *Sings* "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow":heart:

So umm Rares Community I am also looking for the combination to Fort Knox................ :thumbup:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Yes - Include the numbers for each item [With Changes]
If the list is off we can change the count in the Archives

just curious on this option, what dictates an override against my list if my sources are as accurate as they come?

This question needs some clarification.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
-If an item says Amount: 10 and its really Amount: 5 or Amount: 15
we would be willing to discuss it.
No one has the power to override Manticore's numbers on the forums (Except Manticore or a UO Team member)It would take allot of proof for a number to change and would fully be discussed with Manticore, if he was against the number change then it would not change.

-This will also allow to numbers to be added to Unlisted items such as
the Messana Catskills item deed, "Sorry You Are Not A Winner".

-Another option is list the number with no changes, this would mean whatever number I am told to go with from Manticore's list is the number it will be no matter what.

-If people don't want the number of items listed then we wont list them.
It will just be the item name and a picture.

-If people don't want the number of items listed unless its a one of a kind item such as the Mesanna's Assassin Tool, then we would add a 1 of a kind number next to it.

The reason for all of this is because
doing the Website side list is allot of work and takes html code editing to make changes. If it was a forum post all I have to do is hit edit but with this website side one I have to edit html and have the changes be uploaded by a higher up.

The point of the website side list is to archive the items not play "Whats my number?" I already have to play "Whats my Hue?" with the Goblin finger paints, I cannot play two "Whats my?" games. :)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood Vines? Seriously I thought you knew everything about Chessy. Take a stroll in your tele hub to Promanthia's =)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
They look like the same hue to me so I guess that saves me sometime having to hue another set lol

:danceb:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Only Five Items to go! Woot

Catskills
Bow With A Deadly Aim

Baja
Bones Of Guard Ric Flair
Bones Of Guard Calyndrell

Napa Valley
Napa's Death Dealer
Retroactive Bank

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one I don't see pictured or listed. When you could give her a jack with her name on it and get the red and black one, I didn't have one so I gave her a small pumpkin with her name on it and she turned it and gave it back to me. I know there is at least one more out there because I saw it locked down on a house step. It ended up as a shiny jet black pumpkin with a tiny chunk of glowy red right by the stem. It is much darker and richer in color then the old black ones off the ground. I don't know if you want to include this since it was given out as part of her pumpkin turning visit, but if you do let me know and I will take a picture of it and post it. If Manti would like to see it he can ICQ me (he has my number already) or tell him to yell at me at the shop.

Thanks for doing this, the list makes me want to drool and cry all at the same time since I will never even see a fraction of the pretty shinnies!

Hunter Moon, Atlantic [HOT]

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one I don't see pictured or listed. When you could give her a jack with her name on it and get the red and black one, I didn't have one so I gave her a small pumpkin with her name on it and she turned it and gave it back to me. I know there is at least one more out there because I saw it locked down on a house step. It ended up as a shiny jet black pumpkin with a tiny chunk of glowy red right by the stem. It is much darker and richer in color then the old black ones off the ground. I don't know if you want to include this since it was given out as part of her pumpkin turning visit, but if you do let me know and I will take a picture of it and post it. If Manti would like to see it he can ICQ me (he has my number already) or tell him to yell at me at the shop.

Thanks for doing this, the list makes me want to drool and cry all at the same time since I will never even see a fraction of the pretty shinnies!

Hunter Moon, Atlantic [HOT]
theres a few out there i myself have 2 of them

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Forgot about those, thank you for reminding me she made those.

Y

YooHoo

What does the Hawk Slayer Bow Look like,and is there any speacial propertys.