• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

news on surgery

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was told it will take 2 weeks for it to start healing, and it will take up to 2 months for motor skills to start functioning normaly so please dont think ill being rude if i dont respond emediatly one hand typeing will suck

thank you ahead of time :stretcher::gee::danceb:

monday is surgery date the 17th

S

Sunrise

My friend..I wil be hoping for the best!!! I will hold my Ale bottle up to cheer you for a fast recouvery!!!!

Ok..so since your motor skills will get better in 2 months....will this make you a better Pvper :p Sorry my friend I just had to say it :D

Wish you the best my friend!! :gee:

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whining money of people is Sir Tedly's (Napa Valley) departement.
Claims this and that, sick etc.
I heard it on good authority the dude is in fine health and has a full time job.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and of course you really dont know me and those that told you otherwise is a liar

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty everyone , even to those that hate me , some people just dont know how to show there emotions , i know you all care , and ty , still typeing with one hand so , my elbow is real sore , ty everyone ;) hugs

the guys that hate me again big hugs and ty for careing , fluff you guys ;)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Take it Easy Tedley no worries here. We all got your back. Check in with us all later my friend. Many fun times with you over the years. You are a true part of the Napa Shard.

X

xenonthemage

Just a note, I removed some posts. Don't be mean people.

Get well Tedley!

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a note, I removed some posts. Don't be mean people.

Get well Tedley!
AAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIII IIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLWAAAAAYYYS LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOU uu uuUUUUUUOOOUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

S

Sunrise

Savatage

Dude...U and me SO need to go out drinking sometime! Nuff said there.

Tedley...hopping for the faster recouvery to you my friend. Hope it all went well and so forth.. :D

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I write that one the board at work too... ppl come in and look at it and go wtf? only 1 person knows who did it and laughs....

B

Budweiser

Savatage

Tedley...hopping for the faster recouvery to you my friend. Hope it all went well and so forth.. :D
Get in line he's my drinking buddy. Oh wait.... nvm :(

S

Sunrise

hey theres enough room in the bar....

Just save the chairs :D

Also the head chari For Tedley when he gets back :D

K

kalzaketh

hehe, tedly, fortunatly most of napa folks can quite easily endure one handed typists I've had that problem since 2k when I inherited my account from ayounger bro, the largest polite thing I try in a dungeon is to say hello or brb with my vet to help in asec, hehe this happened in brit at 4 am cst luckily the player understood that it takes time to go from combat to logout yes the pet was res'd free of charge after aminor misunderstanding the player tried to give areward returned as usual sorry ted best of luck and speedy recovery

S

Sunrise

since you are only one handed name T man...

What about hot keys?

For exaompe hot keys for hello....How ya doing....Im good..cant type worth a ****...I hate stratics ****ing filters sometimes ;D Got ale...etc etc?

My friend I do hope you are recovery fine...and the drugs they gave ya were the best on the market!!! Heck if ya going to have pay for them,...pay for the best!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you all for the kind words your all great to have as friends , thank you

and im highly greatful to have all of you as mine
i cant do hot keys im not smart enough i still even make 1 weapon at a time LOL

im doing ok just real sore im not aloud to use my hand at all still but i had to type you guys and let you know what was going on , a buddy told me i could type just no heavy lifting etc etc with my hand or arm but my docter told me to day im not aloud to do that yet , i may pop a stitch or rip open the seem (they stapled my arm closed :( ) so i see them tuesday for a new rap and they will put me in a cast dec 4th :( for 2 months , so if anyone needs me LOL ill be makeing weapons at the museum

again thank you all for the kind words :)

sorry i dont drink

I

IdoBods

i would ask your doc how you can possibly rip a stitch or "pop a seam" when you cant move your elbow. moving your fingers will not make you move your elbow. also, you get staples/stitches out around 10-14 days :)
been there done that.. he should be allowing you to move your fingers and your wrist....
had the same surgery abit over a year ago and i was on puter hollering at my drinkin bud sunny that night.
and from a therapist perspective.. not moving and using your fingers will set your recovery back. check with the doc again.. unless your doc is from timbuktoo and doing old skoolz stuff on ya, he should let you use your fingers and move your wrist.
you seriously are not gonna pop a stitch. takes hella lot more to make a stitch pop then use your fingers/wrist.
heck we make people bend their knees to 90 degrees just days after having a total knee replacement and they have staples in and don't pop em.
anyways, i'll step off the PT platform and go back to drinkin with Sunny.
GL mate

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
idobods i went to docters today because the wrap they put on me slidding down , he took it off and the stitches and told me i can just to go slow he told me to where the sling only if it really starts hurting , thanks :) also just give my share of the bear to sunny ok :)

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i did get the stitches out today , he told me not to go over board but he said i can use it thanks

O

oldschool

Savatage

Watch out for his evil drunken laugh. Oh yeah......
HI EVERYONE IM BACCCCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!