• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News of my own

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also had a grandaughter born today.

Starr Lynn 5lbs 5oz, 20 inches long, born 8:30am

Pics attached...... I hope.

Right after birth

My other little Princess :)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GRATS DAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a beautiful baby!!! I'm so happy for you :)

D

Deepwoods

Beautiful Baby she will be the next big UO player like Damia Congrats
on a Lovely Grandaughter

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, she was suppose to come home today (well come stay with me for a couple of weeks) but mom's blood pressure has been high, and the baby lost weight so now we're shooting for tomorrow if the baby gains some weight and mom is doing better.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice!

Congrats to Damia, and mom and everyone :)
Go ahead and start working up some chars, we had a couple kids playing when they were 5 *grins*

M

MoneyMaker

:danceb:Yeah!!! Congrats to Mom, Dad, Sis and of course grandmother!!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice!

Congrats to Damia, and mom and everyone :)
Go ahead and start working up some chars, we had a couple kids playing when they were 5 *grins*

My granddaughter in the pic above is 5. Last year she would get on uo and she learned how to play real fast. She loves Zento since most of the houses are open to the public, she would run around and explore all the houses. Every so often she'd get stuck and couldn't find the teleporter to get out. She would go into the desert and with a staff of the magi and she would kill skeletons, she thought that was fun.

There was one day she started screaming Grammy Grammy the red man is chasing me. I'm thinking I wasn't in fel, I was in my castle in tram. I looked and sure enough she'd been chased down and killed by brigands.(red man) A couple of my guildies came with Cu's and set them to follow her. You should have heard her laugh. Everytime she walked, the puppies followed her. It was great. I quit letting her play by herself when she learned how to drag and drop things. I found my AOS robe laying in the middle of the road in zento.

D

Darri Lien

Wow same day! lol Grats Damia, she's simply gorgeous!!

So, are we about to have a UO Baby Boom? lol

A

Annienox

Congrats on the new baby to everyone. The pics made me anxious for ours to be here! Our girls dont have intrest in UO which is good (then I dont have to share muahahahaha) but we do use the game as punishment. If they get in trouble then we set them up on the game and have them do an hour of collecting bones, or mining, or some other kind of work that is boring and repetative!