• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS: New Lantern In EM Hall- Event

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A new lantern has appeared in Kasavens home, upon which the following message is inscribed.

"Event Thursday at 8:30pm Eastern."

What could be happening now? Will we finally know where Casca has had Clainin taken to?

C

Corvak

Kasaven needs to give more than two hours notice for these things :p

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that he has to give a sash to every Thom, ****, and Harless that shows up he is afraid if he gives a day's notice he will have to make 300 sash, and spend 3 times the event time giving them out!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That wasn't a Kasaven event, unless he took on the personna of Lucretia recently.

Anyhow, I mentioned in the other thread, I'll mention it here. A lantern is now a Lady Lucretia event.

C

Corvak

I've never heard of Lady Lucretia. Must be a floater EM or something.

Besides, there was nothing about it when I logged in last night, and I didn't stay on long, because nothing was going on. (the event sunday has 2 days notice, and that is enough).

Cynical TW is cynical. How about they give nobody any prizes? Would keep all the greedy brats away, and we won't just have massive laggy zergs.

C

Corvak

Oh. Then it's Kasaven. He plays all the storyline characters, and uses a floater if he needs two to be in character at one event.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys do realize that Catskills has two EMs Kasaven and Cernunnos both of them are assigned to our shard. Many don't know Cernunnos to well because he was a bit late being added to the shard. Cernunnos replaced EM Annedora who was moved over to the Lake Austin shard to be their EM.

Lady Lucretia is EM Cernunnos not Kasaven! Hope that clears much up.