[NEWS]Nestor Trys to Kill Atlantic! Twice!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
N

Nh'bdy

Truly showing that the Event Moderators are listening to the player base, Nestor trotted the shard out to a remote location, the first being near the Labyrinth in Malas, the other being Grimswind Ruins on the same facet, then promptly attempted to kill us. A fast paced high risk night of break neck pace Player Versus Monster combat. Multiple new creatures were sighted, mixed in with a myriad of old favorites. These extend into the [General] subtype and reached all the way to Shadow Lord Manifestations and climaxed with a Crimson Dragon on both nights! Fantastic event, but he may have to try a bit harder to crush the indomitable spirit of Atlantic.

Also, the remark was made "I should see about changing my name to EM Hydra

A

AK PROSPECTOR

i wish i could say way to go but you totally ficked this one up... the owners and house names of at least 2 of the contestants have been mis applied to portray the worng houses and woners.. how can or could i have voted if the poll is incorrect... i am not taking any thing away form the house with the most votes i like it and think it is the best but,, to be fair to the other contestants this contest is not valid.. peoipel got votes they didnt deserve and people diditn get votes because of the LACK OF VERIFICATION, that the voting poll was correct. it clearly was not correct.. so,,, i say fix it. let right be right.... the 2 houses i noticed are owned by maximus and sissy mary. i dont know about the o0ther once i saw 2 inconsistencies i didnt need to go any further...

make this one right..

N

Nh'bdy

Thank you for your input AK PROSPECTOR, I am attempting to rectify the aforementioned errors, human errors, which I am striving to correct. Thank you for your concern. We don't know when the event ends. No the Miasma reward hasn't been placed last I checked, nor has the library but as I mentioned these are all humans attempting to appease a large, very diverse, and dedicated player base.
Regards,
~Nh'bdy

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
i wish i could say way to go but you totally ficked this one up... the owners and house names of at least 2 of the contestants have been mis applied to portray the worng houses and woners.. how can or could i have voted if the poll is incorrect... i am not taking any thing away form the house with the most votes i like it and think it is the best but,, to be fair to the other contestants this contest is not valid.. peoipel got votes they didnt deserve and people diditn get votes because of the LACK OF VERIFICATION, that the voting poll was correct. it clearly was not correct.. so,,, i say fix it. let right be right.... the 2 houses i noticed are owned by maximus and sissy mary. i dont know about the o0ther once i saw 2 inconsistencies i didnt need to go any further...

make this one right..
If you know the correct details, please PM Nh'bdy, me, or Fallon Valor. This would help as we work to correct the problems.