• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Museum Review: Keeper of the Ancient's

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

=This review was in progress before the collection went on sale=

Museum: Keeper of the Ancient's
Owner: Lineman
Shard: Chesapeake
Facet: Trammel
Player Town: Merxmere Village
Coordinates: 139o 13'S, 29o 48'E
Museum Displays: Server Birth, Event Moderator,
Mesanna, Holiday and World Event Arc Items

Your museum is absolutely amazing, filled with so many displays that must leave players in awe and wonder!!! Out of all the items in your wonderful Museum which one means the most to you and which one is your personal favorite?

The Rotting Minotaur Skull is special because it was the first event item I ever got. I had just reactivated after a couple years break and got that the first night back. I didn’t even know it was a rare till months later. I sold it for 20m because I really didn’t know much about rares back then. I looked for years to replace it with no luck. My wife got it for me a couple months back at an Idoc. The Hole is my favorite item by far and it brings you to Navy Night Eyes in abyss.

Items With Special Abilities And More!
-Felucca Victim if you say "winner" it does a saying
-Collected Memories From The Death Wisps is a oracle
Command words
1.Corp
2.Wis
3.Ort
4.Xen
5.Vas Kal An mani In Corp Hur Tym
-Cult of The Styx Star Chart works like a spyglass, telling you the phases of the moon
-Pirate eye patch works like a spyglass, telling you the phases of the moon
-Head of a cauldron born daemon acts like an archery butt
-Portrait of Casca acts as dart board
-Wanted poster of Casca acts as dart board
-Black Hole brings you too the spider boss in abyss
-Projectile Orc acts like a Mesanna cream pie
-Back Alley Deals acts as a sextant
-Self- imoblating Secret Notes do a flamestrike animation when double clicked
-Crying of dead baby ring, freaks people out
-Server Birth Wooden Ladder on first floor is movable, able to be locked down and used
-Pentagram, 17 pieces

Not only are the items and displays beautiful but some have historical value to Chesapeake and many other shards. I like to quiz museum owners to see if they truly know what they are collecting.

Would you be willing to take my Rares Collector Knowledge Quiz?

I would love to take the Rares Collector Knowledge Quiz
Why are there three Enhanced Necromantic Ensorelment Books and why is this item significant to the Chesapeake shard?
They were suppose to act like normal runebooks but players could not drop runes onto them. Chesapeake EMs create items when a storyline gets to its climax, so these items are special because it marked the climax of the Servant storyline

Without using Manticors Event Item List, can you tell me what shard the Finger paints came from and the name of the famous Goblin who did the lovely artwork?

From the Baja shard and the Goblins name is the Yattering

The Rares Community has seen its share of shady in game brokers and scammers throughout the years running big time heists. I have personally been a victim before and seen so many other players lose their shirt and priceless items along it. In the end the players quit and it is not something I wish to see continue. Seeing as you are well respected and trusted in the Rares Community would you being willing to share a few names with us?

I was unable to recontact Lineman for a list but I did notice that he is once again working with Demon Slayer and Sundina of the Chesapeake shard at the Rares Festival Auction house on Lake Superior for the third time and thats all I can say.

Do you have a Museum and would like to have us review? Be one of the first 10 users to reply to this thread with the following information and your Museum could be next!

Your Name
Museum Name
Shard Location

And Remember!

• Just because you've never seen it doesn't make it a Rare
  • When someone is selling an item and it drops the price down 20% in two minutes, take the time to look the item up
  • If the seller has to log out in two minutes tell them you will buy it when they return
  • If you feel pressured and you may be passing up the deal of a life time....pass it up

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Verrry Nice, wish i could start a museum up myself, I even spent the gold on buying a Tram castle to try to begin one.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Lots and Lots of display cases and do it one room at a time. Castles are fun but not if you try to do the while thing at once.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very Cool.

Be one of the first 10 users to reply to this thread with the following information and your Museum could be next!

JINX
JINX & Sara's Museum
Baja - Luna

:)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome job Gareth, I feel bad I didn't put more effort into this for you. Please accept my apologies. The work you do for the Chesapeake shard is nothing short of remarkable. I wish my heart was still in it like yours.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I'm going to miss that museum!

Great article Gareth, hopefully the first of many rares reports.

And I agree Lineman, I am also pleased that Gareth is far away on Chessy. :danceb:

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very Cool.

Be one of the first 10 users to reply to this thread with the following information and your Museum could be next!

JINX
JINX & Sara's Museum
Baja - Luna

:)
Diablo
Smithsonian - East Wing
Baja - east Umbra gate

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
took your advice Gareth and mines slowly comming allong nicely

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I am glade it helped *Smiles*

*shakes up two pieces of paper with Jinx and Diablos name on them in a hat*

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nicely done
Neptune-
Neptune's Great Lakes Museum
Great lakes - 57 13 S 33 36 W(Skara Brae)