• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Meet Our New EM's, Saturday, December 27, 7 p.m. PST

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come Meet Our New EM's

EM Seppo would like to invite everyone to a
Meet & Greet Party
at the EM building in Britain, Trammel
Saturday, December 27, 7 pm PST (8pm MST, 9pm CST, 10 pm EST)
Gates From Luna Bank Starting at 6:45 p.m. PST

Baja's newly announced EM's have been busy decorating the EM building, and would like to have the opportunity to meet and chat with the Baja residents. EM Seppo also hinted that EM's from other shards might be there, too.​

Don't miss this opportunity to meet & welcome EM Seppo!
Bring your questions and ideas!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oops, I missed this. It's been a real busy season.

Welcome to Baja, Seppo! Looking forward to meeting you in game.

That is...if you come into Fel at all? I don't frequent Tram very often.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, they certainly will. The three event moderators present at Saturday evenings festivities (Seppo, Pallando, and Faine Morgan) each expressed their plans for hosting events catered to each and every playstyle. There will be PvM-events, PvP-events, Crafter-events, so on and so fourth.

...not to mention, Baja's only remaining player-run cities stand in Felucca. *Chuckles*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oops, I missed this. It's been a real busy season.

Welcome to Baja, Seppo! Looking forward to meeting you in game.

That is...if you come into Fel at all? I don't frequent Tram very often.
The EM's were very positive about going to Felucca. There is a book locked down at the EM hall for comments, ideas, suggestions, too.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up, you two.

Guess I'll mosey on down to the EM hall one of these days and post some suggestions. I'd rather not be labeled one of those Fel players that constantly pancake and moan, but never offer any suggestions to help Fel get to be more populated again.

I'm glad Baja players of either facet finally have an outlet to voice our concerns and suggestions. Very positive move.