• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Maya Demeter Missing!

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maya Demeter Missing!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
By Sangria

She's gone! Gorn informed his queen rather loudly.

Queen Zhah's wings flared slightly as she gave Gorn a stern look. Gorn got the hint and quickly got his emotions under control. He started again, Queen Zhah, Maya Demeter is missing. It's been over a week since I last saw her. I had assumed she had gone home to try and learn more about her old friend and teacher, the one who may be making these mutants

You have learned something different? Queen Zhah asked.

Yes. Apparently she went to one of his old labs, alone, to try and set a trap for him using chocolate. Replied Gorn with a scowl.

Chocolate? asked Queen Zhah amazed. Gorn replied with a shrug and an exasperated look. Must be a human thing she muttered. I will send word to Queen Dawn.

Queen Dawn summons the Royal Guard to British's Castle 6pst Friday (January 29th)

(OCC - the first half of this event will take place in Tram, the second half will be in Fel.)

More...